• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sick of buying bad quality reps...

adk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/8/20
JYK52800 You are so correct. Lucy recently returned one of my ZF watches 6 times before she found it acceptable to show me the QC picks. I placed the order on March 6th. It is inbound now so about 1 more week till is see the little brown box.

I contacted Lucy and didn't follow up too much since it was quite more expensive than through other TD. However your comment just made me realize what matter most to me... the quality. 15% could be justified.

BTW - what super rep NWBIG would you recommend to wear with suits (30-35 yo man)? IWC? PAM?

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I contacted Lucy and didn't follow up too much since it was quite more expensive than through other TD. However your comment just made me realize what matters most to me... the quality. 15% could be justified.

BTW - what super rep NWBIG would you recommend to wear with suits (30-35 yo man)? IWC? PAM?

I would pick an IWC Portuguese Annual Calendar for a more formal setting but at the office, a Pam would be fine. After trying different TD's I could see the difference in attention to quality. I think the level of service is with the extra.

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."
Ben Franklin

Chopstickninja

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/17
Thanks all for the information. This has helped deepen my knowledge.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

TexasRow

Horology Curious
24/10/19
Wow. You guys are dropping names of dealers that I haven't heard of. Lucy and Saed aren't in the TD section. How do I go about getting ahold of them?

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Lucy is under Truetime168. She works alone, doesn't have a website, doesn't work weekends. But does work hard for her customers that appreciate quality. Her email address is [email protected]

Keep in mind that process in long. If you are in a hurry you will not be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: saucin

Bobcat12345

11/10/15
Have to second that recommendation for Lucy. When I have the itch for that perfect watch that’s the first person I check with. I have never been disappointed but yes it’s a slow process.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI