• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF IWC Portuguese 7days (white dial) - Review and Macros

crunch132

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
16/8/18
This is going to be my next order. Absolutely gorgeous watch, Lucy also is outstanding, I only order from her.

Thanks for posting this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spunkyme

Horology Curious
27/3/20
Hi mate

Thank you for the review. This is the magnificent watch you got here. I’m interested to get one. May I ask which version of ZF is this one? V4 or V5? And have you tested on the power reserve? How many days it can keep the power?

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Hi mate

Thank you for the review. This is the magnificent watch you got here. I’m interested to get one. May I ask which version of ZF is this one? V4 or V5? And have you tested on the power reserve? How many days it can keep the power?

It's a V4, power reserve is around 60 hours fully wound.

Reactions: spunkyme

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Here's a shot with updated leather strap. Click for sharp full size picture...

Zhp0FI.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: spunkyme

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
YellowFin could you confirm the exact reference please? I see a ZF IW500107 that looks a few years old and an IW500705

Marbe78

29/9/20
Spain
I am impressed with this watch, ZF has done an incredible job.
I'm going to order one and put a gen strap on it, what I'm not sure is whether to choose a white or blue dial.
I like white better but the comparison videos with gen I always saw them in blue.
Which one is closer to gen?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I am impressed with this watch, ZF has done an incredible job.
I'm going to order one and put a gen strap on it, what I'm not sure is whether to choose a white or blue dial.
I like white better but the comparison videos with gen I always saw them in blue.
Which one is closer to gen?

Take the white dial. The blue has sunburst and rep factories are incapable of accurately reproducing sunburst

Radicalsee

Horology Curious
2/11/20
Hi I'm planning to get this watch as well. ZF V3 with the A52010 movement.
Are you pleased with the movement so far?

kielecki

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
28/10/20
Good news everyone!

Some days ago, I received my IWC Portuguese 7days from Lucy. She did a great job on quality control, highly recommend her service! Date window is spot on, alignment of markers of great and it keeps good time. Also didn't expect the power reserve of over 70 hours, great job on that movement by ZF. The hands anr markers of the watch are executed nicely with some tiiiny scratches or uneven surfaces of the blue paint here and there - absolutely invisible without a mignifying glass though. Brushed and polished surfaces look good, the clasp is also done well. Prints on the dials have minor imperfections and aren't 3D like a gen IWC, but the text is raised enough to have a shine on the slight bevel on the side that's hit by a light. Can only recommend that timepiece, if you're into this particular model. Strap is low quality of course, but then again: the real strap costs as much as the replica watch. I'll probably get a blue Camille Fournet and call it a day...

Enough talking - here are some pictures of this beauty! :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Grillo

caracarnj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/08
Fantastic review! And beautiful photos. I am greatly tempted.