• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IWC Ingenieur - 40mm- New?

pippo

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/1/10
Ouch...that's very good news.
Now we just needs better pictures.

I only hope the stated price is a mistake.

Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Reactions: phdsjain

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
Yes, no name maker.

They told everyone it's a genunie watch parts with eta movement......but it's a trash watch , LOL even not a 1:1 watch

pippo

10/1/10
Yes, no name maker.

They told everyone it's a genunie watch parts with eta movement......but it's a trash watch , LOL even not a 1:1 watch

why would you define it trash watch?

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Yes, no name maker.

Do you have any other link, or more photos?

pippo

10/1/10
1:1 should be the least thing.

Right but how can you say for sure it's not close to be 1:1 (no rep is 1:1) with those pictures and no open case-back?

I know it will be difficult to have a super accurate rep but at the moment I have no elements to jump to conclusion.

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
Right but how can you say for sure it's not close to be 1:1 (no rep is 1:1) with those pictures and no open case-back?

I know it will be difficult to have a super accurate rep but at the moment I have no elements to jump to conclusion.

because I'm deep in the market, I know what these maker did.

These makers who scam the genuine parts, they barely buy a gen watch, and their watch quality is low.

I just want to tell everyone avoid these scaming genuine watch parts....high price with low quality. Believe me, there is no batches of genuine watch parts can get, only very few pieces.

Reactions: phdsjain and pippo

pippo

10/1/10
Let s bump this up.
still no sign of this watch on our trusted dealers' sites. Plenty of rolexes though :rolleyes:

column

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/10/15
Germany
Great. Nice watch, but with 600 USD relative expensive. Real ETA movement seems to be included. Would prefer Asia clone for a watch price around 300 USD. Could not find the name of the maker.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
Anyone bought the IWC that k4jun has shown? Is there a IWC ingeniuer rep available right now?

ariffza

Known Member
20/11/11
I've been waiting for this rep for what, 6, 7 years now. I hope this is real even if it's not a super rep.

dmvmb

Horology Curious
16/2/16
Do you have any pictures of the product?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk