• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IW377726 Pilot Chronograph Racing Green

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
Anyone know if this is to found in REP ?

Not much on the search engine anyway.
ab44623013fed859b5d9f5d84a2c8093.jpg

Last edited:

Hoooch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/12/17
Finally, I was waiting for the Racing Green to be released.
The green dial is hard to rep. The GEN dial nearly turns into black from different angles. Can‘t imagine the rep comes close to it.
Hope we get some more information soon.

Kay Adams

Looking Around
1/5/20
Looking forward to a review when it arrives. I’m also very interested in this one!

Gexwh

3/3/20
Looks great, have it in blue and wear it every day

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
I was hoping they would make it in green but didn't think it would realy happen :)
I can't wait no more :) like a small kid befor christmass

Exzellenz1

Looking Around
13/5/20
Hey just came accross this thread.
The QC Pictures really look amazing. I would be very thankfully If you can write your opinion once you have it.

Last edited:

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
I will of course, waiting for the watch to arrive to UK to be after ship to me in Norway.
I don't anderstand why Intim send the watch first to UK ?
There is no country in the world more REP friendly than Norway.

watch_fan59597

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/4/20
beautiful watch I would like to order it from Puretime! Does the subdial also work on the 6 position?

wib6X.png

Last edited:

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
I got one in today:

wqnlj.jpg

wq6f4.jpg

The "leather" strap is an awful plastic-feeling turd-brown torture device that will likely never soften up to be comfortable. The case is nicely machined on the outside, but there's no system of movement holders to keep the dial/movement in place, apart from the crown and stem. No movement tab/screw setup...nothing. The movement arrived DOA and the dial was loose, flopping around in the case. Very disappointed in this watch.

watch_fan59597

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/4/20
ok Thanks Bad Watch! You could swap the strap, but if the rest isn't right! So I prefer to stay with VSF Omegas!

Last edited:

Hoooch

6/12/17
@ OldNavitimer

What a shame your watch arrived in that condition. Did you contact your TD about that?
Your pictures shows that they did a good job on the dial.
Is the casback engraving incorrect?

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
The construction is tab-less; the movement is being aligned by crown&stem and push toward dial side by o-ring spring installed within caseback. It was meant like that. Have you tried winding the watch a bit and gently slam it against palm of your hand?

Reactions: Jammydodger79