• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Portofino (only time) best replica

Norton34

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/5/19
hi, what is the best replica of IWC Portofino (dia39mm, tickness 9mm) in relation to the reliability of the movement (even if it does not replicate the original movement) and aesthetically faithful to the genuine. Thanks

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Welcome to the forum...
If you use the search button in the upper right right area of the page you are on, you will find ther answer you are looking for.

I'm guessing you will think I am being a bit of a prick answering you the way I did, but in fact I am actually doing you a favor. You see, this way you will learn a thing or two and you might become interested in watches. If I just told you, then you will just buy the one watch and disappear forever.

Reactions: higginsd

Norton34

Banned
13/5/19
Ok thanks

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Ok thanks

V7F Portofino ' 150 year anniversary' IW356518 which is SS with Blue dial . The watched was recently designated ' super rep nwbig ' on the ' Consensual List ' ... You should try to find this list . There is also a detailed pictorial thread comparing the watch to the genuine , again you should try and find it, use the search box . There is also an AF Portofino ' super rep nwbig ' not sure it us still available you would have to ask a TD . Again lots of info on this watch on forum , you just need to look for it . I realise English is not your first language so this is more difficult for you .

Last edited:

Norton34

Banned
13/5/19
thank you, very helpful. even if copying the links would have been your best advice ...

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
thank you, very helpful. even if copying the links would have been your best advice ...

Fuck me pal what do you want me to do buy it for you ?? I have taken the time out of my day to help you ! The reason you haven't had many replies is the senior members don't reply to ' which is the best threads ' . They won't help lazy new members who want to be spoon fed . I have gone above and beyond what a normal member will do in helping you after posting such a thread .The information you want about the watch you require is on the forum ! Why not to try looking ? This was why the first reply you received was written in this vein . Go to any TD to find the AF ( to check availability) go to Puretime to find the v7f . Do you want me to send you the money to pay for it ?

You give a thank you to a poster who's advice was as much good as a chocolate teapot in your quest . Then when I give you the exact info you want you throw shade at me for not providing direct links .
There really are some lazy , crass , ingrates on this forum .

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

Are your fingers broken or you just lazy ?

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Fuck me pal what do you want me to do buy it for you ??

Do you want me to send you the money to pay for it ?

You give a thank you to a poster who's advice was as much good as a chocolate teapot in your quest . Then when I give you the exact info you want you throw shade at me for not providing direct links .
There really are some lazy , crass , ingrates on this forum .

:rofl:

This is why you're better off being horrible to them in the first place! I hope you've learnt your lesson :rofl:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
:rofl:

This is why you're better off being horrible to them in the first place! I hope you've learnt your lesson :rofl:

Lesson learned over and out :D I 'm anticipating a PM asking if i can buy it for him and he pays me back $10 a month x 60 months .:D