PORTOFINO '150 YEARS' IW356518 V7F VS Gen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Repworld View Post

What about strap? My eyes hurt me ,look High quality fake croc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey buddy! Sorry to disturb with the quote but I'm really interested in this model.

Being already a few months into wearing it, how's your overall feedback?

Comment

Originally posted by Marklar View Post

Hey buddy! Sorry to disturb with the quote but I'm really interested in this model.

Being already a few months into wearing it, how's your overall feedback?
      I order it and cancel it from two months ago , TD can’t collect money, Iwill try another TD next days..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I ordered the blue from Puretime and just got my QC pics. Looks amazing! Can't wait to try it on the wrist...

Comment

Originally posted by fauxtogo View Post
          I ordered the blue from Puretime and just got my QC pics. Looks amazing! Can't wait to try it on the wrist...
          Have your watch arrived?

Comment

Originally posted by barnholt View Post

Have your watch arrived?
            Not yet. Approved my whole order a few days ago, but haven't heard about shipping or tracking yet. I'm trying to be patient, but these are my first reps and I'm very excited!

Comment

Originally posted by fauxtogo View Post

Not yet. Approved my whole order a few days ago, but haven't heard about shipping or tracking yet. I'm trying to be patient, but these are my first reps and I'm very excited!
              any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by Camillogolgi View Post

any updates?
                Sorry, I forgot about this thread! I'm super happy with the watch. Unless you look extremely closely at stuff like the hand finishing (I mean holding the watch right up to the eye or using a loupe), it seems a perfect rep. The case is clean and well finished and dial printing seems flawless. The strap is a typical (i.e. cheap) leather job, but I immediately swapped it for a strap made with a smooth navy perlon braid. The only shame is that I now have too many blue dress watches and this may not stay in my box forever. I definitely feel it earns the NWBIG label.

Comment

Working...
                X