• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF IWC Pisa Annual Calendar Portuguese

atozzotas

7/1/15
The one in the video doesn't have a red line in the days counter. It is a gold line in the gen it seems

Reactions: higginsd

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
Hopefully the final version has a correct dial. Interesting watch although.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Mrpong

15/9/19
Mostly this is a nice rep. I think. However, ZF factory probably misunderstand that IWC annual calendar series have red line in the day counter or power-reserve sub dial, except the PISA which has the gold line instead.

For example: IW503501 here

Last edited:

fifaonlinehp1

Looking Around
27/9/19
The one in the video doesn't have a red line in the days counter. It is a gold line in the gen it seems. Mostly this is a nice rep. I think. However, ZF factory probably misunderstand that IWC annual calendar series have red line in the day counter or power-reserve sub dial, except the PISA which has the gold line instead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ghế chiavari tphcm , bàn ghế inox , ghế inox tròn bọc nệm

spursian

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
The caseback also lacks the inscription 'one out of 25'. Agreed it is a nice watch, and despite the flaws, I've already ordered it.

AstroAvia

Renowned Member
29/8/08
BRAZIL
It took me a while to finally realise what you call "day counter"! It is NOT a day counter. It is the power reserve indicator FFS!

spursian

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Despite the flaws, I love the color scheme!
6ea29dca26a0cfe19897b3bf6abde094.jpg

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
a new one popped up on Puretime with the corrected dial but then disappeared i gather ZF corrected it........ordered mine but a day before the holiday still waiting to pay so hopefully i get the corrected one

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
Oh no! And the Brexit is coming...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

j0n3s

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/11/15
i think the different between the gen video and the reps is the 'DAYS' the Y and S too far apart compare to the gen
maybe the colour of the dial ?? as im not sure with the angle and lightning

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
I got mine wore it for 8 hours and it stopped looks like the balance wheel froze suggestions do I just send it back to PureTime
Overall I like the watch and the look sucks it stopped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pancorjackhammer

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/15
I got mine wore it for 8 hours and it stopped looks like the balance wheel froze suggestions do I just send it back to PureTime
Overall I like the watch and the look sucks it stopped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

These movements are usually very reliable. The hacking/keyless could be having a hick up. Did you try to change the time - go over the dates - wind a bit etc.?

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
These movements are usually very reliable. The hacking/keyless could be having a hick up. Did you try to change the time - go over the dates - wind a bit etc.?

i tried already the balance wheel looks stuck