• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review - M+F IWC Mark XViii Black on leather

David1886

3/6/19
Sorry I misspoke. The rotor movement is not loud. It's not silky smooth but it's quiet. The ticking noise is what is obnoxiously loud.

I do agree, it was lound in the beginning, now its more silent but not a level of high grade ETA or rolex movement.

Last edited:

brav0

Horology Curious
24/2/19
I do agree, it was lound in the beginning, now its more silent but not a level of high grade ETA or rolex movement.

How did you get the ticking to quiet down? I'm wondering how hard it is to swap an eta movement into this case. Though it might be hard to find an all black date wheel

Brook1ja

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/19
I'm still wondering about the volume of the ticking. Wish there was a way to preview that before putting in an order!

lfarcos

Renowned Member
30/4/16
I’m interested in ordering it

Has anyone else bought this M+F version with black dial? Thoughts and pics please?

Thanks in advance.

BluuDuu

MULTI ACCOUNT
11/2/19
Hello! I'm interested in purchasing. I've PM'd you.
Thank you,

gsconzert

Horology Curious
15/1/15
Could you post a video of how loud the ticking is? And is your watch the ETA movement or the Miyomota?

David1886

3/6/19
I'm guessing this was sold David, I cannot see it on your profile. As above, where was the custom strap made? And did the movement quieten down?

Thanks,

Harry

Yes, to all the questions ;) See above for strap maker.

Last edited: