Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IW327010 MARK XVIII V7 maker VS Gen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    IW327010 MARK XVIII V7 maker VS Gen




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    #2
    Video comparison https://v.qq.com/x/page/f0785zscq2f.html


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    Comment


      #3
      Another comparison https://v.qq.com/x/page/z0884qkek93.html?start=11


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Repworld View Post
        Another comparison https://v.qq.com/x/page/z0884qkek93.html?start=11


        Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        This definitely looks like a super rep to me. V Factory and co are doing outstanding work.

        Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Repworld View Post
          Another comparison https://v.qq.com/x/page/z0884qkek93.html?start=11


          Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          All I’m getting is a Buick commercial and some kid with his robot arm and soy milk.
          Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

          But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

          I wanted this omega so bad :/
          I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by kennygconspiracy View Post
            This definitely looks like a super rep to me. V Factory and co are doing outstanding work.

            Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
            The only case back engraving boy Flaw..


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Repworld View Post

              The only case back engraving boy Flaw..


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              And the missing marker at 9, but I’m pretty sure that’s a QC issue at least I hope so..


              Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

              Comment


                #8
                Xabo missing marker is on the gen...

                Comment


                  #9
                  Apparently they cannot make the crown right. So annoying... and not fixable I am afraid.
                  Look how the crown adheres to the case. In the rep the crown is flush with the case. Not in the gen.
                  Probably the problem is not the crown itself but the case.


                  Curious to see the price though.


                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by pippo View Post
                    Apparently they cannot make the crown right. So annoying... and not fixable I am afraid.
                    Look how the crown adheres to the case. In the rep the crown is flush with the case. Not in the gen.
                    Probably the problem is not the crown itself but the case.


                    Curious to see the price though.

                    The gen crown sits flush, it's just the inner side is beveled on the newer crowns, factory is using the older style crown that came on previous pilots

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by andyaudi42 View Post
                      The gen crown sits flush, it's just the inner side is beveled on the newer crowns, factory is using the older style crown that came on previous pilots
                      Exactly what I wanted to say, I was unclear for the language barrier.
                      It is a major flaw in my book, easy to tell.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Did V7F also make a XVIII le petit prince with a stainless steel bracelet? That would be the IW327016.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Has this already been released? I can’t seem to find it.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by BluuDuu View Post
                            Has this already been released? I can’t seem to find it.
                            https://puretimewatch.io/mark-xviii-...s-eta2892.html

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Thank you! : )


                              Sent from my iPhone using RWI

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X