• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ZZF release IWC Aquatimer IW376702?

Less

30/9/18
DE
Hello!

Anyone knows anything about this one? Any flaws? What is this ZZF anyway? Any ties to ZF?

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Old watch but nice to see an updated rep. I believe the first rep was garbage years ago.

No idea who ZZF is, could be a factory trying to confuse people into thinking it’s a ZF product.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Old watch but nice to see an updated rep. I believe the first rep was garbage years ago.

No idea who ZZF is, could be a factory trying to confuse people into thinking it’s a ZF product.

Look like to Maker ZZF and IWSF
In same Time..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hartdoc

14/9/11
I had the gen for a while. It always seemed top heavy.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
ZZF look more close to Gen very Gen like.

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
So far I only see there is IWSF, where is ZZf?
i hope some good factory can re rep the mark 15 and big pilot 5002...

AstroAvia

Renowned Member
29/8/08
BRAZIL
I'd be very happy if they released the chrono version too.
It is interesting that the factories decided to revisit this previous model of the Aquatimer collection. This version is much better looking than the current one, IMO.
But the first, classic Aquatimer models remain unbeatable!

centrum

27/7/14
I saw the white one on the website. That one caught my attention.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
I had the gen last year which I sold for $2k. I regret it since. IMO it's the best Aquatimer.
Sure a big watch, but I loved it. I might get the rep since I can't find a good deal on a gen one since.

here's a few picture of my gen I had:
(please note the previous owner had the lug drilled to fit any 22mm strap. Gen only come with the "Chanel type" quick release.)

Edit: Gen is 44mm, but bezel is a bit wider at 45.5mm. It does wear true to size, maybe a bit smaller because of the lug size and shape of the rubber, which was very confortable

iwc2.jpg
iwc3.jpg

iwc4.jpg

iwc5.jpg
iwc6.jpg
iwc7.jpg
iwc8.jpg

Last edited:

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I had the gen last year which I sold for $2k. I regret it since. IMO it's the best Aquatimer.
Sure a big watch, but I loved it. I might get the rep since I can't find a good deal on a gen one since.

(please note the previous owner had the lug drilled to fit any 22mm strap. Gen only come with the "Chanel type" quick release.)

Edit: Gen is 44mm, but bezel is a bit wider at 45.5mm. It does wear true to size, maybe a bit smaller because of the lug size and shape of the rubber, which was very confortable

iwc2.jpg
iwc3.jpg

iwc4.jpg

iwc5.jpg
iwc6.jpg
iwc7.jpg
iwc8.jpg

Waiting ZZF VS Gen .

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

iwc2.jpg
iwc3.jpg

iwc4.jpg

iwc5.jpg
iwc6.jpg
iwc7.jpg
iwc8.jpg

I saw the video of ZZF , rubber quick release look not well made i mean the steel piece inside rubber, bad rubber quality .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
I saw the video of ZZF , rubber quick release look not well made i mean the steel piece inside rubber, bad rubber quality .

You have a link of that video ?

Gen was stiff at the watch end, soft after that.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Anyway let’s waiting video side by side with Gen , i will share very professional comparison when available..