• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: Top Gun ceramic M+F

Petruo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/6/18
Looks Good. What about the coating? Yours seems to have the Blue ar?

brav0

Horology Curious
24/2/19
well i just received it yesterday and immediately swapped out the crystal for a prof 2xAR (crystal diameter is 35.50m for those interested - had a spare from 3789 top gun, same dimensions)
also changed to Gen IWC kevlar strap which is much nicer than the rep

overall its a very nice rep - yeah in regards to the pyramid triangle - sorry Petruo you have no idea what you are talking about, go buy a gen if you are that pedantic, it is not noticeable and not a immediate give away..

Where can you pickup a 3789 crystal?

pretender

Renowned Member
3/12/12
Australia
Petruo - its a prof 2xAR crystal they are pretty much colourless compared to the Rep crystal it certainly is alot clearer has maybe the slightest blue tinge
pippo - ive owned a gen heritage and loved it - very unique, gray titanium case, blue hands are amazing and the dial is vintage but i favour black ceramic watches so i prefer the topgun plus its a little bigger
brav0 - profsteve

Reactions: pippo

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Can anyone tell m+ factory fix wrong IWC shape mark on dial at heritage mark 18? I've been notified that I on IWC is not right. Hope factory can fix the problem, otherwise I not gonna get it. And the AR problem. Please. Whats the point have nice rep but have the notice problem.

brav0

Horology Curious
24/2/19
Petruo - its a prof 2xAR crystal they are pretty much colourless compared to the Rep crystal it certainly is alot clearer has maybe the slightest blue tinge
pippo - ive owned a gen heritage and loved it - very unique, gray titanium case, blue hands are amazing and the dial is vintage but i favour black ceramic watches so i prefer the topgun plus its a little bigger
brav0 - profsteve

Thanks! Did you just have to use a crystal lift removal tool like from this video to remove and insert the new crystal? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rd9m2EXqSA)

pretender

Renowned Member
3/12/12
Australia
nah i opened the back, took the movement out (pretty easy) and pushed the crystal out

never seen that life removal tool, looks pretty good

Reactions: brav0

Lucaschooyx

Looking Around
4/5/21
Hi,

New to the chat here. Just wondering if there's been newer version that have the blue AR crystal?
Or any idea where I can get the crsytal?