• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bronze Spitfire UTC is out!

Desmond20052000

21/3/17
Great news, I'm now a bit interested but I would love to see versions from other factories too.

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
Free tomato sauce?! I assume that's to affect the bronze's patina? Thanks for sharing this, bronze watches are great.

I'd still vote for VDB A1 sauce. mind you...quality is what counts.....

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Yeah, looks like it's just fixed with the hours hand
you can adjust gmt time zone too.
​​​​​​In the video he said he already adjust to 24 hour time zone, so he just don't want to adjust again..

Last edited by a moderator:

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
I got mine, but the date is not on center. I thought I can trust X factory... The QC is bad as ZF.... ????

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
I cannot see much for the date alignment but it looks a very well repped watch
thanks for sharing

This movement is with instead jump date. Funny thing is when the date jump at 12 midnight is perfect alignment after jump to next date. But 6 hour later the date is off align and it's terrible. Do anyone know any trust mods in US can send to them help me to fix it? Thanks

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
I would take it and try to repair it. Let me know if you are interested!
Greetings

I will post on sale section later tonight, but I am in US, only will ship in US.

Last edited by a moderator:

Penduboy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/19
Hi, Date was off my QC (see as attached), so I rejected it and asked my TD to pick one with correct date aperture.

Thanks

garfunkle

30/12/19
I got my QC pictures and the bronze color looks to be way off. Is it just the light they use or can anyone confirm the case quality?

Spitfire Automatic Bronze IW326802 XF 1:1 Best Edition Green Dial on Brown Leather Strap A2824. Just looking at the 3 hand + date.

Stevoo123

Looking Around
26/1/20
Spitfire bronze too. Do you mind me asking how you liked yours and where did you get it. I saw an advert from torobravos but haven’t had an email back from them yet.
Ta, Steve

jatomar

20/4/17
This movement is with instead jump date. Funny thing is when the date jump at 12 midnight is perfect alignment after jump to next date. But 6 hour later the date is off align and it's terrible. Do anyone know any trust mods in US can send to them help me to fix it? Thanks

Hello, was UTC time zone working, or it was fixed to the hour? Thank you!!