• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help with straps

dustimage

Known Member
12/4/19
Hi, I'm thinking of buying an IWC rep and been researching about them. I read many good things but more than a few have mentioned the poor quality of leather straps come with the reps. So my question is is there any TD or vendor here make rep straps? I know there are ones that make custom straps and they look very nice, but I am looking for a high quality rep leather strap for IWC, if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

tominjo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/08
EU
There is no high quality rep leather straps as I know.Custom made strap is best solution in any way.

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
No TD makes their own straps, they buy them from elsewhere.... And so can you... Better get aftermarket one.

dustimage

Known Member
12/4/19
No TD makes their own straps, they buy them from elsewhere.... And so can you... Better get aftermarket one.

Yea, I get that, that’s why I’m asking if there is anyone that makes rep straps in better quality.

jaypac

Horology Curious
11/3/18
Hi, I'm thinking of buying an IWC rep and been researching about them. I read many good things but more than a few have mentioned the poor quality of leather straps come with the reps. So my question is is there any TD or vendor here make rep straps? I know there are ones that make custom straps and they look very nice, but I am looking for a high quality rep leather strap for IWC, if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Which vendor did you buy the IWC from?