• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any Chance Of IW326801 Spitfire Reps?

bigtiddygothgf

7/10/18
Hey RWI, cursed with small wrists and I never really got in to pilot watches so IWC's have never really appealed to me, but I recently came across the IW326801 Spitfire and I find it amazing; are there any chances of a factory producing a replica of it?

I see that there are 2 of the bronze case/green dial versions but no SS/black dials.

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is a stupid question.

Domisus

Renowned Member
28/3/18
Austria
you could go for the Mark18 le petit prince. Its just 1mm wider and there is an amazing rep of it

bigtiddygothgf

7/10/18
you could go for the Mark18 le petit prince. Its just 1mm wider and there is an amazing rep of it
To be honest nothing about that really appeals to me; something about the IW326801 just makes it look so damn good to me. The contrast of the faux patina'd lume and red text just make it a completely different watch to my eyes, despite how small of details they really are.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

vsigala

3/10/18
Southern California
Just give it some time. XF already released the bronze version of the 39mm Spitfire. I’m sure there’s more to come from the new SIHH IWC releases.

Watchjunkie7

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
7/3/15
I hear you man. I've been waiting for the release of IW326801 as well. That watch looks so vintagey and sexy on that military olive nato strap with the patina and the red. I can't wait till this comes out.

brav0

Horology Curious
24/2/19
Bumping this thread. Anyone know of any makers coming out with <40mm pilots? All the ones that are 41 are ~50mm on wrist with lug to lug

bigtiddygothgf

7/10/18
Havent seen anything on it sadly. maybe we'll get lucky after chinese new year ends.

Updog

18/7/19
This is the one that I am waiting impatiently for. Something about it just POPS so much more than the regular Mark XVIII making it look like the perfect Pilot/Field casual watch for those of us with smaller wrists. The date window location also looks much more at home on that dial than on the Mark XVIII.

Reactions: bigtiddygothgf

bigtiddygothgf

7/10/18
This is the one that I am waiting impatiently for. Something about it just POPS so much more than the regular Mark XVIII making it look like the perfect Pilot/Field casual watch for those of us with smaller wrists. The date window location also looks much more at home on that dial than on the Mark XVIII.
8g1Tp.jpg

8g9b5.jpg

totally agree, the pop of red and the contrast of the faux patina'd lume really sets the watch off. If im being honest i dont even like the standard mk xviii, but absolutely love the spitfire. hopefully we see a factory take a stab at it once the whole corona situation dies down. IIRC there are already a few pretty decent versions of the bronze case, green dial variant so i dont see it being that much work to get this one done.

Last edited: