• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IW501002 Le Petit Prince

Pwerful1

Known Member
25/3/19
USA
Seriously looking for the 3rd time for a decent buy on this watch, please advise!

Patsanchik

MULTI ACCOUNT
27/6/18
Canada
Hmmm... what's the difference between IW501002 and IW500916? :huh:

Where are you located, Pwerful1? I absolutely love my ZF 500916, but sometimes I contemplate selling it to replace with a black-dial big pilot.

pancorjackhammer

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/15
In Chicago, how much would u sell it if u did?

Sorry but this is the wrong way to do it - use private messages for such conversations. And if you come to an agreement ask the seller to create a reserved sales thread in the sales section. Forum rules are good for everyone.

pancorjackhammer

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/15
By the way - on the blue IWC pilot watches.. I have two of them and they look lovely... and once I mocked a guy selling a Franken with a Gen dial saying the reps are so good you don't need a gen dial.. I was so wrong.. the gen blue dials reflect the light completely differently and are a much more vibrant blue and this is noticeable from across the aisles of a supermarket. Static pics don't capture this difference but IRL it is very different...

Reactions: klik88