Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

New IWC Pilot Chrono Top Gun Miramar 389002

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IWC Pilot Chrono Top Gun Miramar 389002

Surprised no one else has posted this up yet. Looks like PT has a couple new releases...Ive been waiting to see a good 44mm Miramar rep for some time. Thoughts on this one?

"Thats how you get ants..."

Comment

Looks good!

I'm more into the top gun.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

Comment

Too bad for the sunken datewheel

Comment

For some reason I don't like these models. Unlike most people I am a fan of the triple date of the previous models like an altimeter. Also the little hands in the 12 subdial on these newer ones look weird if not ugly.. like a midget clock.. I would also guess one of them will be frozen on these..

Comment

https://www.intime03.co/iwc/5910-pil...s-genuine.html

Small hands works...

Comment

Originally posted by KEV87iwc View Post
              https://www.intime03.co/iwc/5910-pil...s-genuine.html

Small hands works...

I stand corrected - respect for the factories, they must think that it will sell.

Comment

Top subdial is wrong. Gen is sunken on the inner circle subdial while rep is embossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who has the Best Pam?
                Fuss free CG Pin Mod

Personal Best 111 Build

Comment

Also gen has flyback function

Comment

I'm liking both new releases

Comment

The graininess of the olive dial looks too course compared to gen (based on internet pics), and the red circle looks 1) too dark 2) not embossed enough

Comment

The "new" running seconds @6 7750's ZF has developed are insane. I am wearing a ZF 3714 V3 on my wrist right now and the finish and precision of manufacturing of their 7750's is unlike anything we've had before. That being said, it is running +1 sec over the past 7 days. I has been adjusted over a year ago. My watch may be an exception, but this is beyond gen standards lol.
                        I wish ZF could find a better strap manufacturer though...
                        Finding the perfect rep is a never ending chase...

Comment

despite some minor flaws, i may pull the trigger on one of these.

V1 rep's are always not 100% anyways people

Comment

Originally posted by IWC_man View Post
                            despite some minor flaws, i may pull the trigger on one of these.

V1 rep's are always not 100% anyways people
                            Be curious if you do. I am thinking about pulling the trigger on the green one just to add variety to my collection.

Comment

Just received this from Intime. As others mentioned earlier it's not 100% accurate (Embossed inner dial at 12, should be sunken). The band is stiff and the clamp is not the easiest to close. Looking to replace the band with a Gen or other option. Considered an Alpina StarTimer or a Damasko DC56 (Not easy to find these days). But Iiked the looks of this IWC and for $400+ I'm happy for now. Other two mentioned maybe an option down the road if I can get a deal on them.

Comment

Working...
                              X