• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BEST IWC BIG PILOT 5002 REP in 2019 - BP EXPERTS ONLY ;D

seangonovan

Horology Curious
13/1/19
Hi There!
I’m new here and I’m very happy to be part of this gigantic family.

As my watch passion is very recent and since I’m still a poor student, I don’t have any watch that I really love, but that’s why I’m writing here!

I’m obsessed with the IWC Big Pilot 5002, the first edition of the 2002.
I think I had already read all the discussions in this (and other) forum(s) about Franken BP, REP BP 5002 (lanikai, alvinado and others users) with no working PR ecc...
But all the discussions are not recent, with this I mean that a lot of photos are missing and some information may be useful.

Here I would like to open a 2019 updated discussion about one of the most iconic watch (IMHO).

As far as I know, the BP 5002 REPs are 2, the V1 and the V2 but I still don’t understand the differences.
Does in 2019 exist any 5002 BP with working PR? From what I read there’s only the ZF 1:1 5004 model with working PR.

If I had to buy a 5002 BP REP, which one you suggest to me?
Feel absolutely free to post your BP 5002 REP photos? (please do it!!! :D)

Does someone bought this model from intime?
https://www.intime03.co/iwc/1705-bi...erlumed-dial-on-black-leather-strap-a25j.html

If yes, please post some photos and review, I’m really curious about this model here and also want to know which factory made it, and of course, if it’s reliable.
I'd really love open a big discussion with you guys! Thanks in advance to all of you!!!

Reactions: Mighty Marthy

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Just contact the TDs first, pretty sure the 5002 is not available. Only 5009.

Thomaseta

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/7/18
UK
Just waiting on my BP and looking forward to the post man next week

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
If you still get a 5002 there is no version with working PR hand, only fixed hand.

The movement with working PR won't fit to the 5002 dial because of a small difference in the placement of the PR.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Taternik

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/3/19
UE
Hello,

Have you already received your BP?
Can you put pictures?
From which trusted dealer you bought your BP?
greetings

Last edited: