• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Iwc portofino Gen replication out from AF

carlosl

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/18
Just wanted to come back to this thread to share that I've finally placed an order for this watch in RG from V7F (2892 movement). Here's a link to the QC pics for anyone interested:

https://imgur.com/a/6ltCEqc

Have you recieved your Portofino yet? What are your overall impressions? Is the start good quality? Any major tells?

Thank you, I think you have motivated me to hunt again for the perfect Portofino!

lupinpopette

16/12/16
Hey! Anyone knows about the quality and accuracy of the IWC portofino moonphase from MKS?

Marbe78

29/9/20
Spain
Have you recieved your Portofino yet? What are your overall impressions? Is the start good quality? Any major tells?

Thank you, I think you have motivated me to hunt again for the perfect Portofino!

I join this question

geleren1212

Horology Curious
21/12/21
Anybody knows where to get this watch in BLUE? Been looking through a lot of TDs and asking around and I cant seem to find one.

dalp

23/7/19
Guys I really do not understand the difference btw the V7F and the version released by AF...are they the same factory but different version? which one is the best?