Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

New Iwc portofino Gen replication out from AF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Originally posted by Cheeps View Post

    Idk if a service is needed tbh, if it makes it more silenced it would be cool.
    I have same movement in TW DA VINCI its very normal ticks , not noise like miyota so no need to worry no one can hear it even you ...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


      #77
      Originally posted by Repworld View Post

      I have same movement in TW DA VINCI its very normal ticks , not noise like miyota so no need to worry no one can hear it even you ...


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I can definitely hear the watch tick louder than my miyota.

      Comment


        #78
        Originally posted by Repworld View Post
        AF supposed be clone, miyota noise like helicopter and fatty.
        Watch on buying list , I have TD but not in RWI
        What’s stop me waiting mech Bracelet , share plz pics specially crown first AF batch damaged engraving on the crown


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        it seems like Puretime have it on their website!

        Comment


          #79
          Originally posted by Cheeps View Post

          I can definitely hear the watch tick louder than my miyota.
          After the service the ticks are not so loud, however a Miyota it is much less loud than any ETA clone
          Last edited by jamingui; 13-06-19, 22:54.

          Comment


            #80
            Originally posted by Parto View Post
            I'm after a Portofino and torn between the AF and FKF versions. Both use the same movement, I prefer the caseback on the AF but do you think it's worth the extra $90?


            AHHH!! im in a dilemma. between AF and FKF is $90 differences but is there any differences actually ? is it worth the 90$ ?

            Comment


              #81
              I placed an order for the portofino rose gold Automatic with A2892 motor from MK via Lucy, but have been told that MK have stopped manufacturing with an A2892 and only now do this on a Miyota.

              Is anyone familiar with FKF or 96KF? I see these factories have the A2892 available with rose gold but no awareness of them.

              Thanks

              Comment


                #82
                AF http://yoo.qq.com/m/video.html?id=h0....7.1.5552_copy


                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  #83
                  Originally posted by jacobpegpog View Post
                  I placed an order for the portofino rose gold Automatic with A2892 motor from MK via Lucy, but have been told that MK have stopped manufacturing with an A2892 and only now do this on a Miyota.

                  Is anyone familiar with FKF or 96KF? I see these factories have the A2892 available with rose gold but no awareness of them.

                  Thanks
                  It’s good Rep and Gen replication the black one and DW very accurate I will share comparison next days..


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    #84
                    Thank you. Which factory are you referring to?

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Fk factory very accurate and best choice at the moment, only black dial they have Gen sample DW very accurate, crown engraving better than AF with black sun burst , and now available with mech bracelet, nor sure about mech how close to Gen , waiting Side by side comparison, I have video comparison iwill share it when Full comparison available..


                      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        #86
                        The flaw in FK hand not 3D same MK issue, AF get it correct but pricey!


                        Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          #87
                          Iwc Portofino FKF VS Gen
                          https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...9&share_type=t


                          Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            #88
                            Originally posted by Repworld View Post
                            Iwc Portofino FKF VS Gen
                            https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...9&share_type=t


                            Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            cant view the link

                            Comment


                              #89
                              Excellent rep but not a watch that sings to me.

                              Comment


                                #90
                                Originally posted by angiesim90 View Post

                                cant view the link
                                https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ino-fkf-vs-gen

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X