• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IWC Portugieser - IW3714-31

d-mstr

Looking Around
11/12/18
Hi all,

I've ordered an IW3714-31 from Ryan. (https://www.intime03.co/iwc/3532-por...-movement.html).
I really love this colorway. Unfortunately, there is no ZF v3 version of this colorway.

This is my first replica purchase and I am not an expert in this particular model. There is no other information on the forum, maybe someone can help me QC it?

Thank you upfront.
When I will receive the watch, I will post more pictures.

ffuhcu

14/7/16
Generally speaking it's against the forum rules to post QC photos unless you have a particular concern. That said you are mainly checking they got you the correct watch, and that nothing looks too wonky, damaged or falling apart. Nothing jumps out at me, I think you are good.

I love the Portuguese myself, I grabbed the slim ZF 3714-45 (white/silver dial with gold numerals) as soon as they were released a couple of years ago.

Enjoy.

d-mstr

Looking Around
11/12/18
Yes, I know. I read the rules. I just couldn't find any specific information about specific places to look at or common problems. So I thought I could ask about that.

alanargon

Looking Around
20/5/14
Generally speaking it's against the forum rules to post QC photos unless you have a particular concern. That said you are mainly checking they got you the correct watch, and that nothing looks too wonky, damaged or falling apart. Nothing jumps out at me, I think you are good.

I love the Portuguese myself, I grabbed the slim ZF 3714-45 (white/silver dial with gold numerals) as soon as they were released a couple of years ago

Hi can i ask which you bought? ZF or YLF? I am also in love with this model the 3714-45... Can I ask if yours has the blue AR tinit on your sapphire?

d-mstr

Looking Around
11/12/18
Hi, I bought the ZF slim version. I don't have it in hand, I am waiting for it, so I can't tell you about the AR coating right now.

rajesvasingh

Horology Curious
16/10/15
4214c40fac051f66f1b2c5de3866dcdd.jpg

Just came in from RYAN InTime

So beautiful ???? totally

I never expected it to be so good

Hats off zf

rajesvasingh

Horology Curious
16/10/15
That's the issue strap is not cool , it thick and hard

I am getting a custom strap done

Dsquared

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/4/13
Does anybody know good source for gen crocodile IWC straps? I know ziczac but those leather straps are not branded with IWC...

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

alvedon

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/12/14
Does anybody know good source for gen crocodile IWC straps? I know ziczac but those leather straps are not branded with IWC...

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Chrono 24
eBay
Ace Jewelers