• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mark XVIII IW327001 V7F 1:1 Black Dial

icedteabag

Horology Curious
3/10/18
Canada
Is it worth getting over MK factory's new miyota movement? Curious what people think is the most 1:1 Mark XVIII as of current.

Pogostik

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/9/18
Is it worth getting over MK factory's new miyota movement? Curious what people think is the most 1:1 Mark XVIII as of current.

This does look nice but it seems its too expensive. Sure I read somewhere the miyota date change is gradual and gen is instant?

babola

I'm Pretty Popular
19/9/06

I own the Miyota 9015 powered MKS XVIII version and couldn't be happier.
Go for it and save your pennies for a nice strap or towards another rep.

IWC_man

Known Member
19/4/18
Sydney, Australia
Also, buyer beware - the 327001 model comes with black DW instead of white and brushed not polished bezel.
This is not a Petite Prince model which comes with the white DW and polished bezel.

I'd skip this one if I were you...

that is a major flaw with the white date wheel.

curious how your MK version is? does it match the dial? i actually tried a GEN one on and the date wheel black was the exact same as the dial.

Reactions: Manolonio

Pogostik

15/9/18
Also, buyer beware - the 327001 model comes with black DW instead of white and brushed not polished bezel.
This is not a Petite Prince model which comes with the white DW and polished bezel.

I'd skip this one if I were you...

yes missed that....thanks

taifighter84

24/8/17
I can attest to the fact that the MKS is great and thin. Especially in petit prince format, the sunray dial is stunning!