• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is any factory working on the IWC Ingenieur?

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Noob made the 322701 a few years ago and it was amazing with a lello datewheel. You see them come up on m2m occasionally, usually when I've spent my quarterly watch allowance :(

Noob also made the laureus for sport good foundation which was a true super rep, I'll be selling mine in due course, it's a fantastic rep but my wrists seem to be getting smaller either that or I'm going off bigger fitting watches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

Genera74

29/12/14
Noob made the 322701 a few years ago and it was amazing with a lello datewheel. You see them come up on m2m occasionally, usually when I've spent my quarterly watch allowance :(

Noob also made the laureus for sport good foundation which was a true super rep, I'll be selling mine in due course, it's a fantastic rep but my wrists seem to be getting smaller either that or I'm going off bigger fitting watches.

I'm very interested in your quarterly watch allowance :))) I haven't thought about any methodological way to buy watches but maybe I should!

Back to the topic, the 322701 is def a beauty! Def the ones I'm keen on if Noob was still producing :(

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
The mkf ingy is actually very nice.

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
322701 was quite unpopular when the rep was released. Sadly it does not cater to the aesthetics of the majority and the ingenieur is indeed a less known line.

Mkf inge is not as good as noob inge as the mkf has a A23j based movement inside. The winding rotor and the date change function is just not right, not to mention the slight color difference.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07

I remember that one, a guy from the early GTG's had one...amazing watch

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
322701 was quite unpopular when the rep was released. Sadly it does not cater to the aesthetics of the majority and the ingenieur is indeed a less known line.

Mkf inge is not as good as noob inge as the mkf has a A23j based movement inside. The winding rotor and the date change function is just not right, not to mention the slight color difference.

The Black MKF ingy is very nicely finished

Heimdallr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/18
They have some terrible versions on dhgate. I wish a factory could produce on.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

NF1965

I'm Pretty Popular
11/4/14
United Kingdom
RwuPZ.jpg

Reactions: An6 and vcappp

NF1965

I'm Pretty Popular
11/4/14
United Kingdom
thanks for sharing the photo. it looks great. could you please tell more about the watch?

It’s a NOOB 3227 Ingy modded to 3228 with gen dial and datewheel, case and movement ring work and gold plated hands. Also had centre links polished same as gen.

Reactions: vcappp

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
It’s a NOOB 3227 Ingy modded to 3228 with gen dial and datewheel, case and movement ring work and gold plated hands. Also had centre links polished same as gen.

wow a lot of great effort... thanks.

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
Wow! Nearly impossible to franken!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

911cz

Known Member
8/9/17
Would love to get my hands on a decent versions of the Ingenieur