• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IWC 3777 ZF or V6 Best 06-14-18

Brad Brad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/6/18
Hello......Newbie here........ I seached the Forum but was unable to find any recent posts regarding the comparison of the latest models dated today. I see availability of the ZF model and V6 but not sure which is winning the hearts of others now as the best of the two (or maybe another factory?). Any opinions or links would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Brad Brad

14/6/18
Thanks Buddy! Thinking of jumping on the 377706 Le Petit blue dial also - it's "V6F". Better than ZF again?

Robert11

15/11/15
V6 better

I started a thread on this about 15 threads down.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/showthread.php?t=6793200

Basically the QC on the ZF is terrible. Unfortunately v6 does not make the newer generation like 377710. So rather than take a chance I went with a v6 377704 which is the previous generation that has the triple date window. I actually prefer that better, it’s about $60 less, and I don’t have to worry about the hands falling off or crown tube stripping in a month.

Sent from my satellite phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: d'oliveira

Brad Brad

14/6/18

[video]https://forum.replica-watch.info/showthread.php?t=6793200[/video]

Basically the QC on the ZF is terrible. Unfortunately v6 does not make the newer generation like 377710. So rather than take a chance I went with a v6 377704 which is the previous generation that has the triple date window. I actually prefer that better, it’s about $60 less, and I don’t have to worry about the hands falling off or crown tube stripping in a month.

Thank you! I actually like the 377704 better but liked the blue color of the 10. Didn't know about the other issues you mentioned! Now the TD I had is out of stock on the V6 377704 - based on the info now I'd like to get the same you mentioned. Any recommendations for a TD ship to U.S. and pay by CC?

Brad Brad

14/6/18

[video]https://forum.replica-watch.info/showthread.php?t=6793200[/video]

And unfortunately, the link you provided doesn't seem to want to go though :(

Robert11

15/11/15
Thank you! I actually like the 377704 better but liked the blue color of the 10. Didn't know about the other issues you mentioned! Now the TD I had is out of stock on the V6 377704 - based on the info now I'd like to get the same you mentioned. Any recommendations for a TD ship to U.S. and pay by CC?

Try Lucy from truetime168. She’s a TD here.

Not sure what happened to the link but it’s fixed now.

Brad Brad

14/6/18
Try Lucy from truetime168. She’s a TD here.

Not sure what happened to the link but it’s fixed now.

Thanks - I don't know what the problem is but the first link says it is still invalid and the website for Lucy doesn't seem to be operating either :(

Robert11

15/11/15
Thanks - I don't know what the problem is but the first link says it is still invalid and the website for Lucy doesn't seem to be operating either :(

Idk opens for me. Just search for 377710 in the subject.

Lucy doesn’t have a site. Just email her. You can reference watches off other sites.

blackawd

Known Member
20/6/17
For the 3777-10 with the single date window, only ZF makes it. As many have said, their QC could be hit or miss. I have a 5007 and the 3777-10 from ZF and they have both worked great for a little less than a year. The 5007 gets way more wear. Both keep really accurate time but the rotors sound a little noisy which can be expected on any rep.

I decided to sell the 3777-10 (actually for sale in M2M right now https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...aph-zf-3777-10-w-ss-bracelet-and-kevlar-strap) cause I like the triple date window on the 3777-01 more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackawd

Known Member
20/6/17
Also, as the others have said, just email Lucy directly. She is the only TD I’ve used here and has been great. Just be patient!

Brad Brad

14/6/18
Also, as the others have said, just email Lucy directly. She is the only TD I’ve used here and has been great. Just be patient!

Thank you my friend! I actually changed now to wanting the V6 377701! :) I messaged Lucy just waiting now for a response :D

Brad Brad

14/6/18
I've made contact with Lucy but she stated the ZF is better than the V6??? Anyone comment as to why she would have a different opinion than most? I'm waiting for her reason why. I was ready to go V6 - Thanks!

Brad Brad

14/6/18
Well never mind the last post about V6 or ZF, Lucy agrees the V6 is better now since we confirmed the same watch. She was thinking a different model :)

I like the steel band but wondering how heavy it is by average standards - I don't have any weight to say but many watches these days are getting heavy on the wrist and I've been switching to leather more often now. I'm going to see if Lucy can sell the strap separate or visa-vera although I bet it's more pricey to buy the steel band separate (pretty sure I read that here).

I also read many didn't like the leather strap because it stiff and cheap feeling? Not sure that's this same V6 model or not?

blackawd

Known Member
20/6/17
Well never mind the last post about V6 or ZF, Lucy agrees the V6 is better now since we confirmed the same watch. She was thinking a different model :)

I like the steel band but wondering how heavy it is by average standards - I don't have any weight to say but many watches these days are getting heavy on the wrist and I've been switching to leather more often now. I'm going to see if Lucy can sell the strap separate or visa-vera although I bet it's more pricey to buy the steel band separate (pretty sure I read that here).

I also read many didn't like the leather strap because it stiff and cheap feeling? Not sure that's this same V6 model or not?

The leather bands that come with the reps are generally not great and many people end up replacing them anyway. I’d recommend you get the steel bracelet with the rep since it’s not much more than with the leather strap. Just switch with a different leather strap later when you want or if you think the bracelet is too heavy. It’s a really well made bracelet that has a micro adjust feature to make it fit perfectly. If you decided you wanted the bracelet down the road it may not be easy to get.

Brad Brad

14/6/18
The leather bands that come with the reps are generally not great and many people end up replacing them anyway. I’d recommend you get the steel bracelet with the rep since it’s not much more than with the leather strap. Just switch with a different leather strap later when you want or if you think the bracelet is too heavy. It’s a really well made bracelet that has a micro adjust feature to make it fit perfectly. If you decided you wanted the bracelet down the road it may not be easy to get.

Thanks Man - I'm going to follow your good advise :)

Brad Brad

14/6/18
SO I accidentally emailed Lucy and messaged Puretime on the message board thinking they are the same- they are not. Lucy is Truetime....whoops. SO now I have to options- Lucy's website in down but Puretime is up and running. Any preference? Thanks.

blackawd

Known Member
20/6/17
SO I accidentally emailed Lucy and messaged Puretime on the message board thinking they are the same- they are not. Lucy is Truetime....whoops. SO now I have to options- Lucy's website in down but Puretime is up and running. Any preference? Thanks.

I’ve only ordered through Lucy so can only comment on and recommend her. Although I’ve read great things about Puretime as well. I think you would be fine with any TD here.

Brad Brad

14/6/18
Thanks - I went ahead and ordered and paid Lucy on the 26th - Lucy said she would order the next day - no word yet. Messaged her a few days ago - no response.