• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newbie from Germany looking for a Portofino...

Watchhans

Looking Around
7/6/18
Dear community, I am really interested into Replica watches for several reasons. In the last couple of days I have been reading through different forums and decided to become a member of this community.

As I want to buy my first replica watch from a TD I have already checked the TD section in this forum. I have a firm idea of which watch I want to get for my first replica.

I really love the design of the IWC Portofino automatic and after some research I found that the best replica is said to be the IWC Portofino White Dial V4 MK.

I have checked many TD sites that are recommended in this form but I only found MK V2 or MKF.

My questions now are: Is MKF is the same maker as MK?

Where can I find MK V4 version of this watch?

I would be really thankful if sent me a link to the correct model of a TD.

Thanks from Germany

Watchhans

Looking Around
7/6/18
After a lot of research I have found the following results, it might even be interesting for others looking for this very kind of watch:

this seems to be the MK V2: https://www.intime03.co/iwc/2473-po...-v2-white-dial-ss-a2892-on-black-leather.html

this seems to be the MK(F) V4: https://puretime.io/portofino-autom...al-on-black-leather-strap-a2892-v4-16408.html ?????

so is this also the MK(F) V4 only with croco leather or is it a different version?: https://puretime.io/portofino-automatic-ss-white-dial-on-black-croco-leather-strap-a2892.html

this also seems to me MK V4: http://watchoutlet.io/watches/iwc/p...al-on-black-leather-strap-a2892-v4-16401.html

Why is there no longer an engraving in the rotor in V 4?

Which one should I get?

Reactions: vcappp

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
I came to this forum also looking for the exact same answer. Walked into an IWC boutique today to try a few gens and ended up like the Portofino the most. I have also found the exact same information as you did after following the NWBIG post and went out looking for the MK V4.... I am asking a few TD and will let you know if I get a positive find

Last edited:

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Puretime says that the MKF V5 is being worked on and will be released soon :)

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Received the information from Puretime. Also they confirm that MKF is the MK factory and that yhe V5 should be available within the next 1-2 months

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
have anyone try the watchoutlet.io ? fomerly watchstation? is it okay to buy something from there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spectre7

Horology Curious
5/4/18
Dear community, I am really interested into Replica watches for several reasons. In the last couple of days I have been reading through different forums and decided to become a member of this community.

As I want to buy my first replica watch from a TD I have already checked the TD section in this forum. I have a firm idea of which watch I want to get for my first replica.

I really love the design of the IWC Portofino automatic and after some research I found that the best replica is said to be the IWC Portofino White Dial V4 MK.

I have checked many TD sites that are recommended in this form but I only found MK V2 or MKF.

My questions now are: Is MKF is the same maker as MK?

Where can I find MK V4 version of this watch?

I would be really thankful if sent me a link to the correct model of a TD.

Thanks from Germany

what are the exact differences between the MK V2 and V4? V2 looks good to me. which improvements can we expect from V5 which is released during the next two months?

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
what are the exact differences between the MK V2 and V4? V2 looks good to me. which improvements can we expect from V5 which is released during the next two months?

I think DW let’s see ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Got this information direct from Puretime via email... waiting patiently

Reactions: Repworld

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I wish another super Rep coming... just order it with mesh bracelet less month but no stock

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Miyota it’s mean fatt and noisy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hadamokel

11/12/17
Germany
Yeah I'm not a fan of that movement either unfortunately... :( what do you guys say to the exterior though?

maxhle

Looking Around
17/7/18
Apparently PureTime is out of the V4 :( Does anyone know where to get? I don't want the V5.