• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IWC Portugeiser Perpetual Calendar

Iwcheesy

Looking Around
27/4/18
Hi guys, new to RWI and looking to purchase IWC Portugeiser Perpetual Calendar white face rose gold model IW503302. Tried searching the forums on this model to no avail. If anyone can recommend best place to start for this I would appreciate the help!

atozzotas

7/1/15
Hi guys, new to RWI and looking to purchase IWC Portugeiser Perpetual Calendar white face rose gold model IW503302. Tried searching the forums on this model to no avail. If anyone can recommend best place to start for this I would appreciate the help!

Can you posta photo of the exact model you want?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theflyingdutchman

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
I guess this:

1dc15629bddfe24264bdf6d72399f8f0.jpg

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
Yes, I'd buy it immediately if a good rep exists!

But at the moment the only chance is: buy a used gen, it's "only" 20k €.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Boozebeesbears

Looking Around
12/9/18
Breitluc is that a way to say it's gen? If not, can you explain a little clearer who/what factory you purchased the IWC perpetual calendar from?

Last edited:

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
Yes, it's gen. There is no rep of the perpetual calendar which even comes close to the gen.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

Cameran131

Horology Curious
3/8/12
Is this a daily wear for you Breit? I’ve been looking at this one for a long time (ardoise dial version instead) and think I might be close to pulling the trigger.
Did you get this second hand from IWC? I didn’t know they sold used pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Hey anyone know if the annual calendar function like the gen (or is it just for show i.e you have to manually adjust at the end of every month instead of once a year at the end of Feb)? I asked one dealer but he gave me a non-answer :(

I think you have to adjust it every month.

Reactions: vcappp