• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Crown Stem for IWC Tourby?

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15
I recently wrote up a post in General Discussion about disassembling my IWC Tourby Rep to fix an issue that caused a broken crown stem. (Lots of tourby movement disassembly pics! https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ixing-my-tourbillon-success-but-i-need-a-part)

While the watch movement itself is fixed, I haven't been able to source a new crown stem for this watch. :( I contacted Ryan at InTime where I had purchased it, and he informed me that they can't source a spare one. I've also posted a [WTB] add in the appropriate board. Anyone else have a suggestion? Or perhaps someone here has a broken IWC Tourby they'd like to part with?... I'd gladly purchase one off someone for spare parts!

I tried soldering the 2 broken stem pieces back together, but didn't have much luck with that approach. And unfortunately since then, my gf's mother picked up the little tiny dish I had the stem parts in and put it in the washer...not realizing that it had some small watch parts in there. :mad: Oops...

rlxsub

Horology Curious
15/2/17
I have a complete but defective watch like this with an issue in the escapement, anchor pallet is defective.
Also no spare part to get anywhere... not found a watchmaker to repair it.
Contact me if interested, it's the Rose Gold hand wound version.

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15
I have a complete but defective watch like this with an issue in the escapement, anchor pallet is defective.
Also no spare part to get anywhere... not found a watchmaker to repair it.
Contact me if interested, it's the Rose Gold hand wound version.

Just sent you a PM