• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IW371446 - Which Factory?

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
Hello all. I'm going to purchase a 371446 model but can't make my mind up which factory to go for, YLF or ZF.  From what I've read, the YLF looks more gen like as it doesn't have the shiny sub dials like the ZF version does. The YLF version I'm looking at comes with A7750 movement. Does this have any problems? Any issues with the seconds at 6 o'clock etc?

The ZF V3 comes with A79350 movement. Does this bring any improvements to the seconds at 6 o'clock? Also, do we know if the V3 version of the 371446 improved the shiny sub dials on the ZF? 

Thanks all!

JLCgeo

Known Member
30/8/17
EU
Hi Mancaster,
I bought last Autumn the ZF version because the 2 YLF watches that my TD sent for QC had big issues (the dots weren't well made).
I don't know if YLF work is now better than before but I recommend you to be careful with QC.
My ZF suits me well and the shiny subdials doesn't bother me, but I didn't had both models (ZF and YLF) side by side in hands so I can't say which is better.
In any case they are both good looking and pretty accurate (you have the major flaws in the other posts).

Envoyé de mon Le X822 en utilisant Tapatalk

craiguk

26/7/16
I owned both and somewhere on the forum you can see side by side pics. The dots aren't so good on the YLF but for me the ZF shiny subdials were worse.

fabbe79

I'm Pretty Popular
18/10/15
Ordered the YLF and after 3 qc reject i switched to ZF, happy with it.
Movement is the same, theoretically YLF is better for the subdials but had issues for QC dots so was hard to find a good one while ZF seems more qc stable
a19d6c04cf028eccfe7efb6bfce2234c.jpg

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
I'm tempted to go for the YLF. Another question, what's wrong with the straps that come with these? I read lots of posts about people changing them and that they are rubbish, what are the problems?

mrjoe

22/8/15
I'm tempted to go for the YLF. Another question, what's wrong with the straps that come with these? I read lots of posts about people changing them and that they are rubbish, what are the problems?

Its just that all 'alligator' rep straps are rubbish.

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
Just been to look at the genuine 371446, wow, what a beauty!!! Definitely going to make a purchase soon