• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thoughts on the XVI

yellosi

Known Member
18/12/16
@yellosi

Yes I count on it. Please share some pics here of your rep with a Mark XVI ss bracelet. Perhaps you had a different strap.

But now I am a bit confused because at end of September you were asking info about Mark XVI and other models and now you are sharing detailed opinions about the Mark XVI and the very rare ss bracelet.

End of September 2017, one month ago:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/new-mark-xviii-out.303505/page-9#post-3673478

Lol.
I broke down and bought the damn XVI too. This crap was addictive. I didn't even get close to understanding how horrible this is until I got into it. I bought my first IWC Rep here on the M2m, And next thing I know my buddy and I bought an order of 4 Reps together.

I've been collecting watches for over 20 years, So I Just recently got into the Rep world. And It really changed my Perceptive a ton.
I had no Idea that That the XVI Steel was a rare strap? Crap. If I knew it was that rare I wouldn't have let it go so quickly.

I do find that the IWC's in my limited exp, in comparison to other people's Reps that I have seen locally...is the Most realistic. In fact, most people don't even know what an IWC is in my area. Maybe thats the reason that the XVI/XVIII fly so under the radar?

pippo

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/1/10
Lol.

I had no Idea that That the XVI Steel was a rare strap? Crap. If I knew it was that rare I wouldn't have let it go so quickly.

I do find that the IWC's in my limited exp, in comparison to other people's Reps that I have seen locally...is the Most realistic. In fact, most people don't even know what an IWC is in my area. Maybe thats the reason that the XVI/XVIII fly so under the radar?

Buddy or you have a secret source or you are lying.
There's no rep XVI steel bracelet.
The bracelet I have comes from an old Mark XV and it needed extensive modding on the endlinks.

If you are serious post a tagged picture of the XVI rep on the bracelet (both sides of the bracelet) I showed you in one of my previous pics and share the name of the TD who sold you the Mark XVI with bracelet. Many people here will be grateful to you.
You should have QC pics too.

You sold it to a friend of yours after few days, hard to believe but cool, ask few pictures on whatsapp.

Anyway...enough for me, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about, feel free to keep trolling here on RWI but I am out.