• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP noisy rotar

Marcoman

Known Member
23/10/16
Hi guys....i have a cheapie IWC big pilot by I think BP factory...its actually a nice piece for the price but there's one problem, it's rotar is very noisy....when I move my wrist and there's no background noise, you can clearly hear it move with a kind of scraping noise.....anyone familiar with this? I've tried to research and think it needs to be oiled or something. Not a hope i can do myself but if its a simple fix, would it be handy to just ask any back street water repair guy to do the honours even though it's a rep? Not getting much wrist time cuz of this so would like to get sorted.....thanks guys for any advice....

chr1s60

Renowned Member
4/6/17
You can try oiling it, but there’s no guarantee it’ll fix the noise. I don’t know if I’d trust a water repair man (plumber?) to fix my watch.

Marcoman

Known Member
23/10/16
You can try oiling it, but there’s no guarantee it’ll fix the noise. I don’t know if I’d trust a water repair man (plumber?) to fix my watch.

Haha, never noticed the auto correct...obviously meant watch....thanks for reply though....