• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IWC 3714 on Jacob Strap [Just some pics]

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Hey Guys,

I recently picked up an IWC 3714 from Ken @ Chazingtime. As always everything was perfect. I felt with the SS case and the white dial with gold numbers, a Santoni like strap would be the perfect choice as the two tone hand painted finish of the strap would just pop.

I reached out to Jacob and had him make me a custom strap for this watch. Sent him a picture of a Santoni strap that I liked. While there is a wait time, and at times communication is slow, the result is just phenomenal. This guys straps are top notch.

So I posted a few quick shots on the forum which prompted a member to ask Jacob to make the same strap. In turn Jacob asked me to take a few more photos. Well, that inspired me to take out the SLR this morning for a few quick shots. Not my best work and didnt have much time for prep, but my main goal was to capture how amazing this strap is. Without further a due:

dnCn0Sh.jpg

ajMlUlW.jpg

bx5hc0c.jpg

k0xr9EI.jpg

pAzL1PR.jpg

Fx8M9JB.jpg

ECNbyYR.jpg

gN1vTls.jpg

idff3JY.jpg

MH0Ewpd.jpg

UgaYCCt.jpg

wLPaMnW.jpg

Ruski91

12/10/12
Each one of these is custom, and you can work out the price with Jacob. Mine was about 200€

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Congratulations, it's absolutely stunning.

Never owned a Jacob strap but I've only heard good things and they certainly look good.

Enjoy your new piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mauricio612

Supporter
Certified
4/12/15
My order is placed.

This is art. I can't wait for mine!

Your pics are great man, congrats

xtremeag

9/9/16
It looks stunning. will get the same from him some time. but first my pilots need new straps and you said, you prefer orloff over jacob for pilots in another thread. so i'll stick with orloff but its only croc designs straps there which deviates from the gen strap but anyway.

mauricio612

Supporter
Certified
4/12/15
This is art.
Just received mine and I couldn't agree more.

I have always been impressed with IWC OEM straps but this impressed me further.

74904920170828183837.jpg

I am missing the words so I will let the pictures talk

595768Screenshot20170828231410.png

310037Screenshot20170828231356.png

rob_g

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/5/15
Very cool, reminds me of my iwc on gen santoni.... miss my iwc!

TnoJ24

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/7/17
Beautiful strap! May I ask what was the turnaround time for your order? I just sent an email but it looks like he's on holiday.

craiguk

26/7/16
I reached out to Jacob and had him make me a custom strap for this watch. Sent him a picture of a Santoni strap that I liked. While there is a wait time, and at times communication is slow, the result is just phenomenal. This guys straps are top notch.

So I posted a few quick shots on the forum which prompted a member to ask Jacob to make the same strap. In turn Jacob asked me to take a few more photos. Well, that inspired me to take out the SLR this morning for a few quick shots.

Just wanted to say thanks for these amazing pictures. I have now ordered the same strap purely because of your photos. Just got to survive the 6-8 week (agonising) wait now ;-)