• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Photo Review: My newly received IWC 3714-11 Panda dial

sputim

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Patron
Certified
20/1/13
I received two of these, interestingly enough this one is completely silent but the other one is crazy loud.

Oke that is indeed interesting. However, probably can be fixed by oiling the rotor properly. Did you also get the white dial version with golden markers? If yes, how is the dial compared to gen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phantomtech

I'm Pretty Popular
28/12/12
Oke that is indeed interesting. However, probably can be fixed by oiling the rotor properly. Did you also get the white dial version with golden markers? If yes, how is the dial compared to gen?

Yup that's the one I got. However I don't have the gen so can't compare.

sputim

Supporter
Patron
Certified
20/1/13
Yup that's the one I got. However I don't have the gen so can't compare.

But does the dial look good? Might you upload pics in day light?:) would certainly be helpful

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
But does the dial look good? Might you upload pics in day light?:) would certainly be helpful

A few on this forum have already shot some daylight photos as this was the first model released.

Phantomtech

I'm Pretty Popular
28/12/12

I am still waiting on a strap for it, as soon as I get it I can shoot some photos.

peterpl

24/7/11
Man I cant stop looking at these pics. Hurry up and finish CNY - I'm eager to pull the trigger on this beauty ASAP

teimoso

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/3/15
Oh man ! It's beautiful watch and great combo !
This is ZF version or JJF version ?

katezzii

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/9/15
This looks amazing! Still waiting for my QC pic. Hope to get hand on one soon!!