• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Photo Review: IWC 5001 black dial v2, Prof Crystal, Gen Santoni Strap and Jacobstrap

Phantomtech

I'm Pretty Popular
28/12/12
Hi all;

I finally got around to photographing and reviewing this watch...

Here is the awesome 5001 by ZF factory v2, I sent the crystal to the Prof to apply his famous coat and the result is tremendous! Takes this already awesome watch to an astonishing new level of beauty!

I paired it with a gen Santoni chocolate strap and the combo is a perfect match. It dresses the watch down just enough so I can wear it every day in most settings. I also had Jacob from Spain make me one of his famous straps with curved ends and I use that when I need to dress the watch up. I use straight springbars with the curved ends and that makes the strap fit flush with the case, just like the newer 5007.

Overall, this is one of my favorite reps and it currently gets the most wrist time, I find myself many times throughout the day just staring at the beautiful dial!

Anyway, enjoy the photos!

On the gen Santoni:

On the black Alligator strap from Jacobstraps:

rbertwong

Known Member
20/10/13
May I know the cost and the turnaround time for you to get the AR done ? Also, how did you take off that crystal from the case ?

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
You sir have great taste!! Congratulations.
Love seeing your creations.

zedleppelin13

Known Member
21/4/14
Man, that Santoni strap is unbelievable. It complements the watch so well.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk