• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IWC Mark XVII Le Petit Prince from V6F for only $198?

NickOT

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/09
I just received this model from Josh still with correct datewheel. The watch is really spot on especially the dial color with it's very sublime sunburst. Engraving are not very deep but I don't know how the gen is, it's really difficult to spot that. Worth every penny.. damn shame the box is utter shaite.

nice!
can I ask when you ordered?
TBH can;t expect much from the box, since the watch is already over $100 cheaper than SWF and MK and the normal rpice of the V6F, even trusty time is back to $318 now.

pippo

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/1/10
I just received this model from Josh still with correct datewheel. The watch is really spot on especially the dial color with it's very sublime sunburst. Engraving are not very deep but I don't know how the gen is, it's really difficult to spot that. Worth every penny.. damn shame the box is utter shaite.

I suppose it was one of the few left from the old batch.
Please drop me a pm if you are gonna sell it in the next weeks ;) .

NickOT

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/09
I actually cancelled my order, the date wheel font is kinda thin and faint as well as not being the correct font. Added with the date arrow corners being incredibly rounded, doesn't seem that appealing a deal anymore... :(

ariffza

Known Member
20/11/11
Too bad about the datewheel font. I would have pulled the trigger if the datewheel were exactly like what's shown on PC and TT website.

chats

25/8/13
just got this watch, and the date is still different :( i feel bad because the thickness and the font being really noticeably different than the gen.but after a while it dosent bother me as much i guess. sadly, the date kinda makes the watch pops, but this rep got it really wrong in the most important part hahah

pippo

10/1/10
just got this watch, and the date is still different :( i feel bad because the thickness and the font being really noticeably different than the gen.but after a while it dosent bother me as much i guess. sadly, the date kinda makes the watch pops, but this rep got it really wrong in the most important part hahah

Didn't you spot the wrong DW in the QC pics?

Take it easy it's not a major flaw and you can amend it easily (ask a correct DW to Josh he should be able to source one for you).

chats

25/8/13
Didn't you spot the wrong DW in the QC pics?

Take it easy it's not a major flaw and you can amend it easily (ask a correct DW to Josh he should be able to source one for you).

haha yeah i did see it. I thought it wont bother me as much. but i still love the watch. that blue is mesmerizing :D as for ordering date wheel i dont know anyone in my plae that can do it. Its also too meticulous for my sloppy hands.

pippo

10/1/10
haha yeah i did see it. I thought it wont bother me as much. but i still love the watch. that blue is mesmerizing :D as for ordering date wheel i dont know anyone in my plae that can do it. Its also too meticulous for my sloppy hands.

:D
I am sure you will enjoy the watch despite the wrong dw. No doubt it's a wonderful watch for less than 200 USD.

zook

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/16
Hello
i just checked Perfect Clones Website, http://www.pf-818.com/-p-18867.html and they write following:
"All stocks with correct 9 data wheel, ensured and checked!!!"
But price is still only 198 USD.
Is this still recommended buy?
Or what would you recommend, i'm looking for Mark XVII or Mark XVIII ?
Thank you!

NickOT

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/09
Hello
i just checked Perfect Clones Website, http://www.pf-818.com/-p-18867.html and they write following:
Thank you!

The guaranteed correct date wheel part is new. Looks like V6F may have gotten the date wheel back in stock.
At this price it's a bargain, would go for this unless you really don't like the blue dial.

pippo

10/1/10
Hello
Thank you!

Careful, be sure it's clearly the right DW looking at QC pics.

Do not buy taking their words for granted. They are not even TD here....