• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IWC reference, reviews, comparisons, pictorials & more

xtremeag

9/9/16
Is it allowed to post QC pictures here to ask for your opinion? I found something and I'm not sure whether it is a flaw with the watch. I would just send you this specific picture and not all QC pictures.
There is something I am not sure whether it is this way in the gen IWC 377706. Would appreciate your opinion

D

d4m.test

Hey, anyone here who owns the smaller 41mm mark xviii 324702 ??

I am wondering about the dial texture vs gen dial...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

D

d4m.test

Hey, anyone here who owns the smaller 41mm mark xviii 324702 ??

I am wondering about the dial texture vs gen dial...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

Found an answer in other thread. It appears that the dial really is of a different colour from the gen.

Thanks

Sent from the RWI App

fabbe79

I'm Pretty Popular
18/10/15
That is the old version, probably out of stock and unreliable
Now there are the new version same thickness and improved movement

ShanghaiStyler

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/6/17
thanks fabbe!

must have slipped my eyes as I onlky saw the same as genuine sizes with diamond bezels lol

AwesomeWatch

19/8/10
Hello everyone I am looking to buy a Big Pilot watch and wanted to know what Rep Dealer would you guys recommend that sells a good quality IWC rep and is known to sell quality IWC pieces. I am very interested in the Rodeo Drive or just a ceramic in general. Your great experience would be much appreciated. Thank you

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
AwesomeWatch recommend Rep Dealer you should check on "Trusted Dealer" side in the Forum, as everyone likes to order from they're preference dealer. I suppose a good Big Pilot should be made by ZF. They're well known for making good IWC reps. :)

Reactions: AwesomeWatch

Indonesia123

Horology Curious
4/6/18
Hi guys, i want to buy my first rep watch. In thinking of iwc aquatimere, do you have any recommendations of type and sellers for aquatimer? I browse all of the TD website and they only have 44mm aquatimer and none are 42mm.

hulkamaphone

11/1/19
Thank you very much. I've been looking everywhere for the Mark XVI V2 but seems hard to find.