• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which IWC are you wearing today??

NF1965

I'm Pretty Popular
11/4/14
United Kingdom
IAp48.jpg

IAlyR.jpg

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
My first post in this section.

We have a new IWC and omega dealer that opened close by and I had to go tlchdck them out.

I love that dealer display of the fighter plane. Some of the watcher were nice too.
7e4a38c4379d166f4ab0e6b3d8a04fef.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Hazing welcome to our underground IWC layer.
The BP looks great on you. Now you need a ZF to play against your lovely PAMs hehe ;)

Reactions: Djsani26 and Tempo

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Is this a ZF with white dial and silver markers?

Correct. Portugueser has so many beautiful dials it took me forever to settle on one. I thought this one is neutral and works with my blue and brown straps.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Hazing welcome to our underground IWC layer.
The BP looks great on you. Now you need a ZF to play against your lovely PAMs hehe ;)

that was gen. I was at the ad scoping out a few things and I got lured in to the IWC.

And now now that I got a little taste, I’m looking for one and as I’m a sucker for grey/anthracite dials, I think I want to gravitate toward that grey dial. Any advice or recommendations appreciated. From everyone.

Reactions: m5smg2

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
that was gen. I was at the ad scoping out a few things and I got lured in to the IWC.

And now now that I got a little taste, I’m looking for one and as I’m a sucker for grey/anthracite dials, I think I want to gravitate toward that grey dial. Any advice or recommendations appreciated. From everyone.

If you can still get it, this special edition. I wish more modern Big Pilot had the seconds @9, but they reserve those for limited editions.
https://puretimewatch.io/big-pilot-...1-best-edition-on-gray-nylon-strap-51011.html