• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which IWC are you wearing today??

jamingui

Known Member
24/8/16
IMG-5370.jpg

dee306

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/14
xaneda you killin it with these wrist shots man! Awesome stuff. Also love the change in focus at Knights Point there haha

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
dee306 where did you get that strap from? looks good! The strap that came with my XVIII is too flimsy, need something slightly thicker.

dee306

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/14
dee306 where did you get that strap from? looks good! The strap that came with my XVIII is too flimsy, need something slightly thicker.

This is actually the rep strap from ZF! Probably the best rep nylon I have seen/felt. I will likely not replace it until it gets more worn -- it does wear easy however. My other nylon from ZF that came with the IWC 3880-01 was not so good.

BTW that's a really nice XVIII dang! is that ZF's new "nylon"?

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
This is actually the rep strap from ZF! Probably the best rep nylon I have seen/felt. I will likely not replace it until it gets more worn -- it does wear easy however. My other nylon from ZF that came with the IWC 3880-01 was not so good.

BTW that's a really nice XVIII dang! is that ZF's new "nylon"?

yup it is!

Thinking of getting the gen strap. But for $200, I might as well fork over another $50 for a Camille Fournet custom. Still debating though.

I do love the watch, even though I was expecting more blue than black - it still feels of good quality overall.