• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which IWC are you wearing today??

trombone

Certified
26/3/06
Really impressed with the V7F Mark XX.
K1YjDk.jpeg
Very nice watch.
How big is your wrist?
The endlinks of the bracelet are fixed and i fear that my 8“ wrist is too big for it and it could look strange.

easy_beaching

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/7/20
Right by da beach, USA
Very nice watch.
How big is your wrist?
The endlinks of the bracelet are fixed and i fear that my 8“ wrist is too big for it and it could look strange.
My wrist is around 7". You might actually like the Big Pilot more. It would wear well on an 8" wrist. I'm actually about to post mine for sale in the sales section :)

flyingdoc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/22
It's from ZF, got it from Trusty about two years ago. Movement serviced and no problem so far:) Wear it mainly for work and it's taken a couple of beatings. Overall a solid rep!

Reactions: jaweed

vcelkama

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
14/10/21
This is so good! Which TD did you get it from?
I’m afraid this model is no longer available. I got it from one member here and upgraded it with gen IWC caliber, dial, hands, date wheels, crown and strap.

aguida

Patron
Certified
5/3/22
I'm sorry to have to tell you that the watch doesn't fit you at all. It would suit me much better. In this respect, you can offer me the watch for sale at any time... 😇
Of course. Anything for a fellow RWI member 😃
The only issue is that is a gen. So I hope the wallet is ready for it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Twinny