• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Big Pilot

Raffa83

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/8/19
Hi guys I would like to buy a Big Pilot, Someone who recommends me who has already bought? How do you find? A particular Factory?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
I have the ZF 5009 and love it. The only issue is the lume on the hands. The Minute Hand has a different green but not a deal breaker. The Hour hand is blue lume. They must have have a mixup. Someone wont like it because its not Gen but to me I like it (its a custom work lol). Again thats only lume. Everything else is great. I went with the older 5009 which doesnt have the 9 on the dial. But most ZF for BigPilot are considered great.

Reactions: Raffa83

mindvision

Known Member
21/9/12
On the ZF the second hands is not accurate anymore. They messen that up in their v2. V1 is not sold anymore.

Naish99

Known Member
24/2/19
Munich
I would recommend the classic 5009 black dial. Timeless piece. From ZF.
Also have the blue one petite prince edit. which is for younger guys i guess :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
any idea if the BIG PILOT 43 had already been repped or is still on the works and pipeline?

mindvision

Known Member
21/9/12
I would recommend the classic 5009 black dial. Timeless piece. From ZF.
Also have the blue one petite prince edit. which is for younger guys i guess :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

It's not accurate anymore: short side of seconds hand is way too short. ZF V1 was perfect, ZF V2 they messed it up.

Reactions: SteveMcQueen1930

Nkololo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
30/7/21
EU
I have the ZF 5009 and love it. The only issue is the lume on the hands. The Minute Hand has a different green but not a deal breaker. The Hour hand is blue lume. They must have have a mixup. Someone wont like it because its not Gen but to me I like it (its a custom work lol). Again thats only lume. Everything else is great. I went with the older 5009 which doesnt have the 9 on the dial. But most ZF for BigPilot are considered great.

How long do you have this timepiece?

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
How long do you have this timepiece?

From May 2021. I love it. Its big and sometimes the crown can dig in the wrist but I still love it. Also my version is the older because the new one has the number 9. But I liked the older better. Just personal preference. But ZF is the way to go. Got mine from Trusty Time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nkololo