• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC ZF Big Pilot 5009-01

mindvision

Known Member
21/9/12
Hi guys,

Just ordered my ZF BP.
I was worried on the DW-alignment but looks good on this one if you ask me. I'm not at all an expert on IWC reps (Pam guy usually).
Do you think the marker at 12 is misaligned?

Any other things I might be missing?

Will post a review once it's in my hands.

Greets

Last edited by a moderator:

mindvision

Known Member
21/9/12
Just got informed that posting a QC is not allowed, sorry about that. I'll GL this one and leave the pics just so others can see this nice watch too! Cheers :)

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
It’s allowed if you ask something specific.

I think it’s ok, fyi the dial markers are not individually placed on the dial

The lumed markers (3/6/9/12) are actually placed individually, that's why they're off sometimes.

6s9_Tw

Horology Curious
28/11/21
oih my lord mama ... your BP is sooooosooo beautiful! ... already coveting it :p:woohoo:

SteveMcQueen1930

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
9/5/19
12 o‘clock marker seems misaligned and the back tip of the center seconds hand is too short.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
And this is exactly why posting QC pics is actively discouraged. People pointing out the most ridiculous anomalies imaginable in what is after all a fake China made watch selling for a fraction of the cost of the real thing.

BoulderJ

7/5/21
Hi guys,

Just ordered my ZF BP.
I was worried on the DW-alignment but looks good on this one if you ask me. I'm not at all an expert on IWC reps (Pam guy usually).
Do you think the marker at 12 is misaligned?

Any other things I might be missing?

Will post a review once it's in my hands.

Greets

Which TD did you use?