Just placed an order for a Nautilus on the website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just placed an order for a Nautilus on the website

Selected bitcoin as payment method, for Nautilus Jumbo 5711A SS V5, it's my first time buying from a TD, hopefully it will come fast to France.

Placed another order, where i added the patek 128$ box, and i paid by credit card. I thought it would be faster, so please don't mind the other bitcoin order.

Comment

Update : Waiting for the QC photos

Comment

QC pictures received, approved immediately, pretty fast at the moment

Comment

Received on the 4th of november, the box is perfect quality, and the watch very good. I'm very satisfied overall and will order again.

Comment

Great to hear, feedback like this, good or bad is vital when we bring new dealers on board. Without such feedback we can't know if we picked a good 'un or not.
            In this instance so far so good and I have good feelings about the dealer. I think a big thing was the fact the owner has been a member here for quite some time so he knows what we (and you, the members) expect from a TD.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
            hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
            When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Working...
            X