Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time ordering from intime, rolex cellini ( CUSTOM CLEARANCE DELAY )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember, TD want our repeat business, they truly are doing whatever it takes to make sure we all get our orders in a timely manner, but if they are being told that customs are being extremely strict right now, then WE will have to wait till it's safer to get our reps past customs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jdxnyc View Post
      Maybe it's time for RWI to rethink their trusted dealer recommendation on InTime or for buyers to open cases with their payment providers. I'm not liking what I'm reading here.
      I ordered.neck gaiters from China a couple days ago and the estimated.delivery is late Aug to early Sep.
      Last edited by DaleM; 28-06-20, 16:07.

Comment

yea i'm also a 1st time buyer...same as most here dhl bill generated 6/15 but still waiting for package.

i will say we all should've done our hw and going into this with our eyes wide open. should've known about potential shipping holdups, custom clearance issues, seized packages, none of this should be a surprise. we chose to buy from a TD and their reputation precisely because of these reasons, so just chill!

edit: reading all these posts is very therapeutic tho while i wait for my watch lol... (iwc 5007)
        Last edited by cxbxax; 28-06-20, 16:33.

Comment

I would have an easier time believing the shipping delays, however, I purchased a watch a few weeks ago from another trusted dealer, Dealer Clocks.
          It took only 12 days from mainland China to my front door.
          I want to trust Ryan and InTime, but having a hard time believing as he seems to be the only TD with the bad experiences on this site at the moment.
          Last edited by Jdxnyc; 28-06-20, 21:02.

Comment

I would have an easier time believing the shipping delays, however, I purchased a watch a few weeks ago from another trusted dealer, Dealer Clocks.
            I want to trust Ryan and InTime, but having a hard time believing as he seems to be the only TD with the bad experiences on this site at the moment.
            I have bought about 4 grand in watches from Ryan. He is a straight shooter. It is not or miss if you go over to the different review sections. No one is picking you out of the pond just to delay a package. Think about it for a bit. I'm no way does it come close to making sense.

Comment

I bought a watch from Amazon and it got here in 2 days.

Must mean everywhere else I bought from that took more than 2 days are ripoffs based on your logic.
              You are quickly wearing out you welcome here

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Last edited by xj4sonx; 28-06-20, 21:15.
              For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

I'm vet and a practicing attorney, admitted to the bar in both Florida and NY. I don't appreciate the vibe from the moderators and the rest of the characters on this site.
                It seems you are the only ones allowed to have an opinion. And with all due respect, you can G F Y.

Comment

I'm vet and a practicing attorney, admitted to the bar in both Florida and NY. I don't appreciate the vibe from the moderators and the rest of the characters on this site.
                  It seems you are the only ones allowed to have an opinion. And with all due respect, you can G F Y.
                  With pleasure, I do know what i like

Goodbye you distinguished gentleman you.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

As an attorney maybe you already know that bureaucracy (ie: Custom entry forms) can took forever, specially when “non expected circumstances/ natural disasters etc etc”

But maybe you can confirm us if the court stills open at Florida and NY and working in its regular basis, really interested about this even if I’m an EU citizen.

Your last sentence is pure class,

Comment

a practicing attorney, admitted to the bar in both Florida and NY
                      Damn they let anyone enter these days ... you must be talking about your local liquor consuming place when you are mentioning the bar, that's the only place I can think that would let someone as clueless as you enter

Comment

I love it when they throw out the attorney reference....and licensed in TWO states. Lmao.
                        Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
                        I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

What a douche! G T F off the forum F-ing noob!!

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

Last edited by cpd2186; 29-06-20, 02:40.
                          "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful"

Comment

There’s no way Intime is at fault here, Ryan has been trusted here for many years. I have many parts coming from worldwide...some purchased at the same time from the same areas and same postal service but have arrived within 6 weeks of each other. We just need to be patient and remember That the postal services are backlogged like crazy. Shipment tracking is also delayed also some parcels are being sent and not scanned. I’ve had at least 5 packages turn up and the tracking says it’s still in in transit lol.

done postal services are having trouble getting available flights out of China also. I’m sure this will be resolved soon

Comment

UPDATE !!!
                              the package has been seized and ryan offered me to replace the watch or to refund me the amount i paid.
                              I took the replacement since i really wanted this watch, hope everything will be alright with the shipping !

imo you really can trust ryan, since it's my first order from him i got a little bit scared at first but the communication has always been great and i'm waiting for that other watch to complete that compliment.

Comment

where was the watch seized, hong kong or your country? like all the old-timers here said just chill, my package was picked up by dhl 15ish hours ago and things have moved quickly, it's at customs in los angeles right now (about 30 min from me).

Comment

Working...
                                X