Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time ordering from intime, rolex cellini ( CUSTOM CLEARANCE DELAY )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time ordering from intime, rolex cellini ( CUSTOM CLEARANCE DELAY )

Hi guys, so like the title says it was my first time ordering from intime and everything went pretty smoothly even when i asked to change the model.
    Now im a little concerned because my delivery status says clearance delay and ryan doesn't answer my mails, and it's been 3 days that the situation didn't change.
    Should i be worried ?

Have a good day

up!

anyone ???

Comment

I have the same problem with them, mine has been in delay for 2 weeks!!

Comment

It ain't the dealer its customs

sent from my noob v20 ultra

For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

Originally posted by kepler75002 View Post
          Hi guys, so like the title says it was my first time ordering from intime and everything went pretty smoothly even when i asked to change the model.
          Now im a little concerned because my delivery status says clearance delay and ryan doesn't answer my mails, and it's been 3 days that the situation didn't change.
          Should i be worried ?

Have a good day
          I’ve got the same problem, my package apparently hasn’t even been processed. Shipping label created weeks ago and said posted but when I checked with DHL they said it was never actually picked up by courier service. So who knows where the package is. Haven’t heard back from Ryan yet either so not sure what’s going but there are delays with all the stress on the postal systems worldwide

Comment

Originally posted by mnkoshka View Post

I’ve got the same problem, my package apparently hasn’t even been processed. Shipping label created weeks ago and said posted but when I checked with DHL they said it was never actually picked up by courier service. So who knows where the package is. Haven’t heard back from Ryan yet either so not sure what’s going but there are delays with all the stress on the postal systems worldwide
            The exact same thing is happening with me right now. I got a shipping conformation on June 13 and it still says "Shipment information received" - I emailed Ryan last Friday and he says it was shipped from his end...so I'm kind of in limbo.

Comment

I have just ordered a Breitling B001 from Ryan at InTime and the package is in cyberspace. He tells me it's on its way to Hong Kong from China, but DHL has only a waybill received and it's been 9 days since I received tracking and told it has shipped. I am not feeling it with InTime. I have received watches in the same 10 day period from Puretime and Dealer Clocks. Looking at other posts, this is a recent theme.

Comment

Maybe it's time for RWI to rethink their trusted dealer recommendation on InTime or for buyers to open cases with their payment providers. I'm not liking what I'm reading here.

Comment

Originally posted by mnkoshka View Post

Yeah I'm on the same boat here. I've been communicating with Ryan often but he's claimed that it has to be sent from China to Hong Kong and then outward and that's what's causing the delay. I ordered a watch from a DHGate dealer at the beginning of this month and had it in hand within 7 days of ordering, same factory and all. Not sure what his REAL hold up is here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jdxnyc View Post
                    Maybe it's time for RWI to rethink their trusted dealer recommendation on InTime or for buyers to open cases with their payment providers. I'm not liking what I'm reading here.
                    Any member who opens a PP or CC dispute without first receiving the okay from Staff will be in big time trouble. The shipping and customs delay due to Covid has been the worst I have ever seen. You noobs need to be patient and chill out. You will get your watch or a refund. Remember you are dealing with the sale and transportation of illegal goods.
                    Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
                    I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Originally posted by Jdxnyc View Post
                      Good thing your opinion on this here and your helpdesk ticket don't matter in the grand scheme of things.

I will say again like I said days before. This is not a dealer issue. Its logistics and shipping companies. Period.

You have no say so at all to suggest opening cases with payment providers

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

You folk do realise you are buying illegal contraband, yes? Your coke dealer must really hate you . . .

************************************************** ********
                        People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                        ************************************************** *************
                        hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                        ************************************************** ********
                        When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

No idea Ryan had to such influence to delay packages all by himself.

People will do anything not to blame logistics issues or they just don't know how they work.

Every dealer has been pointed at during this pandemic as if they owned Customs and the shipping companies, the planes they fly... as if even the dealers themselves pilot the planes and hand deliver the packages to the buyers... Christ. Amazon culture.

Chill.
                          "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
                          founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
                          siggy by WingNut

Comment

Mine was also marked shipped but has not been picked up or updated. However, I realize with COVID it is probably out of most individuals hands. I figured it would take about a month or so. I'm excited but trying to be patient.

Comment

Many shipments are having the same problem. My order has been at "shipping information received" for about a week. It is worth the wait.....patience.

Comment

Working...
                              X