Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

InTime flood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arbuckle View Post
    I was told by Ryan it was to be 25th June new orders would be taken

That would be nice! I miss Ryan

Comment

Hi all, I've lurked here for some time, but don't post much (or maybe ever).

Just a small update on Intime - I ordered two watches--a CrPO Deep Black (the blue one), and the VSF Aqua Terra 15007--back on May 18th, so I was expecting QC images around the time of the... uh, "water related event." Shortly thereafter, I received the same email which has been referenced before offering the refund, but decided to let it hang. Ryan told me to expect QC images around the 20th, and I followed up earlier this week. The response was:

"The factory said that the QC images will take at least the time until June 30th."

Frustrating, but I'm hanging in there. I've ordered, and received two ceramic BR92's, a VSF PAM 438, a V6 IWC38802 "Miramar" (which I'm wearing as I type this) and a Speedy Pro A9300 from Ryan in the past, and I trust him completely, but to other posters who insist this happens every year - eh, it doesn't. This is a bit of uncharted territory. Nevertheless, I am well aware of the nature of the hobby and don't gamble with money I can't afford to lose. So... COME ON LUCKY SEVENS--or something.

In the meantime, I've come up with a few more reps I'm after. And as long as I'm writing - has anyone ever seen a good (or any) rep of a Sinn 144/B&R Space 1/2, or a Speedmaster Mark II/III/IV?

Comment

Originally posted by Abduljay View Post
        Might not Get any watches from the TDs the next few weeks. M2M sale is the thing nowadays.
        And for the members who are «new» into this rep game. This happens every year. So dont worry. Just be a lil Patient
        Yes, but most M2M want Paypal Friends & Family or gift. That's out of the question from the country I live in. And I would not be comfortable sending Krypto to some random guy/gal unless they are highly trusted and recommended here. I would really love to buy a particular model which TD's don't stock anymore...
        Know of any other way to buy M2M?

By the ways I just got a new Nautilus from Puretime, ordered right after Ryan's "flood" so, fortunately, this is not something that is affecting all TD's.

Comment

Originally posted by pablok View Post

Yes, but most M2M want Paypal Friends & Family or gift. That's out of the question from the country I live in. And I would not be comfortable sending Krypto to some random guy/gal unless they are highly trusted and recommended here. I would really love to buy a particular model which TD's don't stock anymore...
          Know of any other way to buy M2M?

By the ways I just got a new Nautilus from Puretime, ordered right after Ryan's "flood" so, fortunately, this is not something that is affecting all TD's.

Most sellers will accept standard paypal as long as you add the 4 % extra fee

Comment

Originally posted by Abduljay View Post

Most sellers will accept standard paypal as long as you add the 4 % extra fee
            Ok. Good 2 know. I would definitely be willing to pay the extra fee! Thanks.

Comment

I agree with the poster earlier that ChazingTime and InTime are really the same entity. You will notice that when InTimes site gets updated with New Releases then ChazingTime gets updated at exactly the same time.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by thechicco View Post
                I agree with the poster earlier that ChazingTime and InTime are really the same entity. You will notice that when InTimes site gets updated with New Releases then ChazingTime gets updated at exactly the same time.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
                Yup..no clue why they try so hard to be 2 „separate“ TD‘s and make it so obvious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Was somebody able to order from Ryan in the last weeks? I wrote him three weeks ago if a watch is available, but didn't receive an answer. Should I ask again or is he still fixing the "flood" issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Xabo View Post
                    Was somebody able to order from Ryan in the last weeks? I wrote him three weeks ago if a watch is available, but didn't receive an answer. Should I ask again or is he still fixing the "flood" issue?
                    I send an e-mail to ask if is avaible a datejust, 4 dayd ago, not yet recived any answer

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

yup chazing and intime still no response..slowly getting a bit too long compared to other incidents that happened before. probably a looot of patience needed now.

Comment

yup, patience is the key

Comment

Anyone heard back from Ryan. Was told 15th then 25th. Haven’t had anything back from him recently.

Comment

Hello, at 16.05 i have ordered an ARF Sub by intime
                            and today the gorgeous watch arrived.
                            Thank you Intime, for alltime information.

Comment

Originally posted by Graumann View Post
                              Hello, at 16.05 i have ordered an ARF Sub by intime
                              and today the gorgeous watch arrived.
                              Thank you Intime, for alltime information.
                              Hmmm, real user or shill account?

Comment

Hello gigi 77,
                                i am a new member, and i had made for a short time ago a purchase from mrmckhansi from the forum,
                                i believe he can recommend me.

Comment

Working...
                                X