Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Very Disappointed With Intime Watches and My First Purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by efajri View Post

Haha...

You are 100% correct that this is preventable, and it also lets you get your money back. Yes, unlike an MS13 dealer or a Gambino pimp or a toothless hooker, a rep TD will give your money back. It may not be 100% refund or processed as quickly as Amazon or Walmart, but you'll get something back.

My analogy is an extreme one, but my point is that you have to have the mindset that you may get screwed at some point by anyone even a TD as this is an illegal activity. An illegal shop can pack up and leave anytime.
    Agree 1000%.

Comment

Originally posted by poblack View Post

Wow, so it's my fault right? You sound ridiculous.

I don't care what type of business you are running.... Legal or Illegal....if you take someone's money you have to deliver. If you can't do that efficiently or do it right, you don't need to be doing business. I should have every right to post my experience with this "trusted seller" and note my criticism. How dare you call me out for doing it.

And I'm not after free handouts. I'm saying if I was in this person's position, I would offer to correct a mistake. That's how you keep folks happy and buying from you. Not ignoring them and keeping your customers money.

As I said, I was seeing how this transaction goes before I buy more watches from this dealer.

"Buying from our TDs is a privilege, not a right" I seriously almost fell out of my chair after reading that.

Again, I should have the right to post my experience.
      I agree with you. There are some real jerks in this forum.

It sucks you're going through this but all you can do is wait for the refund now. Unfortunately, you're not going to get much help or sympathy from anyone on rwi.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by seikopsycho View Post

It sucks you're going through this but all you can do is wait for the refund now. Unfortunately, you're not going to get much help or sympathy from anyone on rwi.

Actually it’s a combination of the two. Help? This forums and these mods go to the ends of the earth to make sure things are done right. If there is a problem — it will be resolved. If it’s the unrealistic or uninformed impression of how things SHOULD be, that’s a different story.

Sympathy — sure. If someone is legitimately screwed, again; you will have it and all efforts will be made to make it right. But if you think just because someone has a website and can process credit card payments somehow it has the same expectation of transparency or timeliness as Amazon or Christianmingle.com, it doesn’t really work that way.

There are plenty of cam girls that will take your credit card — doesn’t mean you’re waking up next to them. Sometimes, that’s a good thing ...

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Comment

This forum is filled with kind and helpful members. They are kind and helpful to people who familiarize themselves with the business, and to those who follow the rules.

This thread is turning into the “rule-breaking noob support club.”

Has anyone ever heard this joke? It starts something like... ‘a sale post whore and an ignorant TD basher walk into a bar...” I’m still waiting to see how it ends.

Comment

Originally posted by seikopsycho View Post

Seems you're still butthurt about your nuke LOL

Sent from my Noob v9.5

For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

Originally posted by xj4sonx View Post
              Seems you're still butthurt about your nuke LOL

Sent from my Noob v9.5
              Sexy
              Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
              I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Ryan is a great TD. I’ve had numerous positive, easy transactions with him. However, I followed the recommendations on how to order. One of those is not to use a CC bc it goes through a 3rd party that they can’t control. I’m going to imagine your hostile attitude is now dictating your relationship with Ryan, and that’s a shame bc he can deliver the goods.

You sound like every other noob on RWI crying bc Ryan doesn’t operate like Amazon Prime....

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

I think the OP is getting the message now....

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post

Lmao. You’ve obviously NEVER purchased drugs or trim.
                    Trim ?

Comment

Originally posted by Raddave View Post

Trim ?
                      48 Hrs. Eddie Murphy. It’s old school.
                      Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
                      I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

I am new to this too, and it is a bit strange but one has to learn, right?
                        And sometimes this cost Money too.

As I haven't received my order yet, as I refused one of my two watches due to QC issues, I cant say how this ends.

They write short and it seems to be rude sometimes, but its just writing skills and its often to the own mood how one interpreds things.

I stayed polite and told them that I trust in" they are doing the best Job they can" - which I truely believe, and
                        things moved on smooth.

Although I dont know how it ends, I urge you to read the info about what to expect as a newby Noob.

The first buy - at least for me - was/ is like a gamble.
                        You bet some money - you might get good service or fraud, you might get a good watch or trash or you might loose it all
                        and learn and never do it again and move on.

To BE PATIENCE - its the best state of mind dealing with Asia.

Maybe you come to senses once I told you, that they easily could keep your money and dont give a fuss....
                        what you gonna do? Thats why its a privilege to be here and know the TD others made out for you and paved the way somewhat na!

Hope this helps, its just Money and a watch.

Just to add ... Money outflow from China is not as easy as it flows in .... :1)

Comment

I am still waiting on my refund

Comment

Working...
                          X