Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Very Disappointed With Intime Watches and My First Purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

poblack, I understand you perfectly.

Insist as much as you can.

I guess you won't recover exchange commissions.

Good luck, bro

Comment

hmmm I was wondering what was up...hadn't seen one of these threads in a couple of days

Good to see service has returned to normal

Comment

Originally posted by stozzer View Post
        hmmm I was wondering what was up...hadn't seen one of these threads in a couple of days

Good to see service has returned to normal
        Haha, breakin us noobs in right!

Comment

Ryan’s a good guy & will do the right thing mate
          patience (whilst difficult at times, we get it) is the key here - tough pill to swallow but just chill - you’ve got to understand that things over there work differently & instant refunds etc just don’t happen - confident that shit will work out, just give it time & be nice to the TD’s as they are more likely to work with you than against you that way..

Comment

Nobody was “calling you out”. I was very civil in my reply. This is a community of like-minded hobbyists and yes, it is a privilege to buy from our TDs. You, me, and everyone else on this forum are here by the grace of our mods and admin, who have carefully vetted and handpicked the TDs for the membership.

You’re rude and over the top, defensive reply is unwarranted. I fully believe my advice to you is the general consensus of how this forum and the TDs operate and I thought I’d take time out of my day to inform a young hobbyist how it generally works around here and how to avoid trouble. You’re right, you have the right to post this review. But the proper, courteous, and probably most efficient way of solving your problem would have been to open a ticket and discuss it with a mod.

The TDs are good people and will do good by you. It is YOU who has to be patient and understand this is beyond getting a refund from Walmart or getting a refund from an AD. The transaction and refunding process is complicated and is done through third parties who themselves are breaking the law. So not only is the process complicated, there is too much at stake for our TDs, the payment processors, and the factories to bang you out an instant refund because you didn’t familiarize yourself with the process beforehand. If you cannot accept these complications and deem them as “ridiculous,” you may want to find different avenues of pursuing this hobby, as others have stated.

I write this respectfully and hope you will take the time to familiarize yourself with this forums guidelines and the general process of buying from a TD. If you had, you may have known that the TDs are always willing to see if they can source a different watch for you, you just have to ask. They are not robbing you, there is simply a delay because of how the business works. RWI and it’s TDs are an awful thing to waste because of lack of patience and understanding.

- T Wayne Jr

Comment

PS,

If you genuinely scoffed at the idea that buying from the TDs is a privilege, this forum may not be for you. They are free to refuse to do business with anyone they please, and to refuse business from anyone they please. Well-mannered forum members (and even more so well mannered supporters, patrons, etc) who understand the business will remain return customers. Those who are not... well..

Once again, I say this respectfully and with the hope that you will have a better understanding of how it works around here so you may better enjoy your hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by efajri View Post
                OP and all noobies...when you decide to spend money on an illegal item or activity, you must expect to lose your money.

Let's say you are new on buying ...... a dirty pussy, you would expect to lose money, right?
                Do tell. Inquiring minds want to know. How much money did you lose on dirty pussy as a noobie to offer that little profound gem of wisdom? No such thing as "trusted dealers" in your neighborhood?

Comment

Originally posted by poblack View Post

Ok... So if I go to the local weed spot that everyone says they "trust", and ask them if they have the best "loud", and they say yes. Then I go to them again and ask the same questions and they say "yes". Then I go buy it and its BS... and they keep my money.....That makes them a shitty dealer.

I know what the deal is. I know it's the black market. That still is no excuse. Even the lowest level crack dealer or the shadiest pimp delivers what you pay for. If a dealer is trusted, I should not expect to lose money. There has to be accountability to be held in such regard.
                  Allow this noob to wax poetic if you will...

#1. No, it's not a privilege to buy from a TD. If you can pay for it, purchasing anything from anywhere is not a privilege in the proper definition of the word. The fact is, you don't have to buy at all and you can buy from anyone, anywhere. Your choice. This place is an open forum, not a closed one. If it were, you could argue the word privilege as appropriate. Having said that, if you do decide to buy as a result of findings on this board, the people that run it and are in it are by and large an opportunity to do so with the least amount of risk. You either respect that or you don't. The general impression i got from your post was an emotional knee jerk reaction to something that hadn't fully played out . to boot, you didn't do the homework or think about in any layered way what you were getting into before hand. Your reaction makes sense in that context. It just the context that is questionable, imo. It's just not how it seems most people here would have handled it, myself included. To each their own of course.

#2 I lurked long and deep before opening my mouth anywhere on this board and in that context Ive been around here all of no time to be exact. So my words have about as much weight here and I get that. But I will tell you this. I did a first time M2M deal this week and paypal'd hundreds of dollars to someone who I didnt know, never met, had 4 PM's with, and had no clue if I was going to see the goods. But I knew that going into it. I also knew that if I got screwed, a simple PM to a mod to let them know what up and that account is gone and that IP, etc are on the radar so there's a shot a circumventing a repeat to someone else. Contrary to popular analogy around here, this isnt MS13, or a drug dealer, or a hooker. The worst thing that happens here is you lose some money on a bad deal. You dont get shot, get herpes, or get a bad bag of dope that can permanently create a problem for you. And if you didn't do the finger test before hand and end up with dirty pussy and an empty wallet, bad on you. That one is preventable. Yes, Im looking at you efajri

But I digress. My M2M deal was spectacular. The watch arrived in 24 hours, the transaction smooth as silk and I would do it again in a heartbeat. And I would with still knowing I may one day run across the wrong sale even as much as they put barriers in to try and eliminate that from happening. Truth - You will get more action from the folks on this board from a bad deal/scam than you ever will from Amazon or Ebay. Period.

#3. On that note. You arent buying from Amazon. You're doing business with a foreign merchant operating out of view whom the banks and merchant card processors have most assuredly deemed as high risk and spend significant resources in shutting down their ability to transact. So they have to continually be ahead of that game. It goes with the business. They know it and so should you. Go ahead, sign yourself up a Paypal Debit Card attached to your account and make a charge on DHGate or a known infringer site and see how long they lock up every dime you have in that PP account under a ToS violation and shut you down. And that IS an American company. So you have to wait to get a credit card refunded back. It's a credit card. That's why you use them. So you have more recourse if you get burned.

#4. You're lucky to get it back at all much less have to wait for it. Would you like some links to the 100's of bunk rep websites that are out there that would charge your card and you'd get nothing but stories, if that? Not to mention, the ones built specifically to fool you into believing it's a TD's site? Or worse yet, watch as your credit card gets slammed with fraudulent charges from some far away land you arent in. That's what this site does for you. Gives you another resource to educate yourself about this whole culture, your transactions before you make them, and how it all works. A nice tool vs taking it up the ass with fistful of sand for a few hundy, or thousand in some cases.

#5 Sure. Talk about your experience. But do it after its final, not while your knee jerking in the middle of it. Ready , Fire , Aim is not how you get shit done. If you think a TD wants to lose the business this and other boards drive to them over your single purchase, you're wrong. Trust that he'll make it right and if he doesn't and you can show it, it's gonna hurt him alot more than you. But walk in with a flamethrower and a case of ready, fire, aim and you'll find yourself where no one will sell to you but on DHGate through a Skrill account with reddit as your only resource and friend. Your rep isnt worth years of business for these guys. Know that.

My 2 cents and worth less than that
                  Last edited by father_time; 15-03-19, 04:52.

Comment

OP and all noobies...when you decide to spend money on an illegal item or activity, you must expect to lose your money.

Let's say you are new on buying weed, oxy, crack or even a dirty pussy, you would expect to lose money, right? Because you don't know what's gonna happen. You would either get what you want, or you would get a bad batch, or you would get nothin' because your dealer or your pimp or even the whore you hire may scam you. But after several trial-and-errors (losing money), you would know where, who and how to get what you want, and you would develop great relationships with your dealer, pimp and whore, and eventually you would get the best batch they have and the cleanest pussy of any whore can have.
                    Post of the year so far for me....LOL!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I see yet another noob hasnt bother to read about how buying illegal trademarked goods from China works

Next time run down to your local outlet mall and grab yourself a Fossil

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Last edited by xj4sonx; 15-03-19, 12:02.
                      For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

Originally posted by poblack View Post

Even the lowest level crack dealer or the shadiest pimp delivers what you pay for.
                        Lmao. You’ve obviously NEVER purchased drugs or trim.
                        Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
                        I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Originally posted by father_time View Post

#2 I lurked long and deep before opening my mouth anywhere on this board and in that context Ive been around here all of no time to be exact. So my words have about as much weight here and I get that. But I will tell you this. I did a first time M2M deal this week and paypal'd hundreds of dollars to someone who I didnt know, never met, had 4 PM's with, and had no clue if I was going to see the goods. But I knew that going into it. I also knew that if I got screwed, a simple PM to a mod to let them know what up and that account is gone and that IP, etc are on the radar so there's a shot a circumventing a repeat to someone else. Contrary to popular analogy around here, this isnt MS13, or a drug dealer, or a hooker. The worst thing that happens here is you lose some money on a bad deal. You dont get shot, get herpes, or get a bad bag of dope that can permanently create a problem for you. And if you didn't do the finger test before hand and end up with dirty pussy and an empty wallet, bad on you. That one is preventable. Yes, Im looking at you efajri
                          Haha...

You are 100% correct that this is preventable, and it also lets you get your money back. Yes, unlike an MS13 dealer or a Gambino pimp or a toothless hooker, a rep TD will give your money back. It may not be 100% refund or processed as quickly as Amazon or Walmart, but you'll get something back.

My analogy is an extreme one, but my point is that you have to have the mindset that you may get screwed at some point by anyone even a TD as this is an illegal activity. An illegal shop can pack up and leave anytime.
                          https://secure-ds.serving-sys.com/Bu...tch/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by father_time View Post

Do tell. Inquiring minds want to know. How much money did you lose on dirty pussy as a noobie to offer that little profound gem of wisdom? No such thing as "trusted dealers" in your neighborhood?

Before finding the TER Forum which is now banned in the US, finding a clean p was a hit-and-miss.

For example: if you don't do your homework, and you want a 20 something A-list Hollywood companion, a toothless 20 something Z-list Bollywood reject with her MS13 pimp who has an AK47 in his car waiting outside shows up at the door. Now what? You'd have to give her the money whether you gunna kick her out right away or have a Netflix and Chill. I'd make her work for the money. LOL
                            https://secure-ds.serving-sys.com/Bu...tch/index.html

Comment

https://youtu.be/mQNzLBTCEDI

efajri - worse case scenario

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Before finding the TER Forum which is now banned in the US, finding a clean p was a hit-and-miss.

For example: if you don't do your homework, and you want a 20 something A-list Hollywood companion, a toothless 20 something Z-list Bollywood reject with her MS13 pimp who has an AK47 in his car waiting outside shows up at the door. Now what? You'd have to give her the money whether you gunna kick her out right away or have a Netflix and Chill. I'd make her work for the money. LOL
                                Totally. And that's the time to bring the circus into town. All the shit you've seen on the internet and went, "WTF? I never even thought of that !" you can now live out in person. Why go to Tijuana, bring the donkey show to your living room!

Comment

Working...
                                X