Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Very Disappointed With Intime Watches and My First Purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Disappointed With Intime Watches and My First Purchase

So I made a purchase for two watches:

(2) Panerai Watches
    PAM785b
    PAM510

Prior to the purchase, I sent Intime not one, but two emails asking to confirm the watches were available. I got two emails, including one from Ryan, saying they were both available. So I made the purchase with my CC. I got confirmation that payment was received.

The next day, I get an email from someone in QC stating that the PAM785b is not in available anymore. This was very disappointing because that was the main watch I wanted. I wouldn't have made the purchase knowing it was not available.

So I'm thinking they would automatically refund my money but I hear nothing. So I emailed Ryan asking whats up with my refund. I didn't hear back until the 2nd email I sent. He responded with a very brief email saying they issued a refund. I check out my credit card account and there is no credit. So I email him again. After a day or so I get a brief email saying I won't get MY MONEY until 3-4 WEEKS!!! Something about some currency exchange.

This is totally unacceptable from a "Trusted" dealer. Why do I need to wait 3-4 weeks for MY MONEY????? Especially after they made a mistake and told me they had the watch? I never got an apology or anything (discount, free strap, etc) to make this right.

And as far as the watch I received (PAM510), the strap they put on this feels very cheap. It feels like cardboard. I don't even think it's leather. I was going to replace it anyways so it's not that much of a big deal, but damn.

This transaction left a bad taste in my mouth and that's too bad because I was going to buy more watches from them, including a couple of Audemars.

I would like the moderators to chime in on this.

Contact a moderator first before blasting a thread so they can help. Worked for me in the past.

Comment

You’re purchasing an illegal item from China from an illegal business, not Amazon or your local AD. Delays are to be expected in delivery, transfer of funds, etc. They’re on the other side of the planet in a different time zone juggling hundreds of customers in an illegal business. You will most likely not receive multiple email replies the same day. Sometimes, not even the next day. Patience is the greatest virtue in this hobby.

Additionally, it’s well known that the TDs information about supply comes from the factories, that our TDs do NOT run. It will most likely happen again that a watch that was initially thought to be “in stock” turns out not to be. They do not keep watches on hand and instead source them from the factories. It’s best you learn to accept this.

Buying from our TDs is a privilege, not a right. In my experience they all conduct themselves professionally and try to do right by their buyers, but being demanding of free things and discounts (and instant gratification) due to the nature of the business is frowned upon. Learn the ups and downs of the business, then purchase. There’s plenty of reading here on what to expect when purchasing a watch from the TDs.

And it’s a replica strap that, once again, the TDs do not select. It’s a couple hundred dollar replica of a couple thousand dollar piece, the strap is not going to be handcrafted by the gods.

As Dale stated, blasting TDs publically for not giving you free things, discounts, and instant gratification is also frowned upon (see my first few lines lol). In the future, consult a moderator first if you feel you’ve been wronged.

Comment

Originally posted by TWayneJr View Post
        You’re purchasing an illegal item from China from an illegal business, not Amazon or your local AD. Delays are to be expected in delivery, transfer of funds, etc. They’re on the other side of the planet in a different time zone juggling hundreds of customers in an illegal business. You will most likely not receive multiple email replies the same day. Sometimes, not even the next day. Patience is the greatest virtue in this hobby.

Additionally, it’s well known that the TDs information about supply comes from the factories, that our TDs do NOT run. It will most likely happen again that a watch that was initially thought to be “in stock” turns out not to be. They do not keep watches on hand and instead source them from the factories. It’s best you learn to accept this.

Buying from our TDs is a privilege, not a right. In my experience they all conduct themselves professionally and try to do right by their buyers, but being demanding of free things and discounts (and instant gratification) due to the nature of the business is frowned upon. Learn the ups and downs of the business, then purchase. There’s plenty of reading here on what to expect when purchasing a watch from the TDs.

And it’s a replica strap that, once again, the TDs do not select. It’s a couple hundred dollar replica of a couple thousand dollar piece, the strap is not going to be handcrafted by the gods.

As Dale stated, blasting TDs publically for not giving you free things, discounts, and instant gratification is also frowned upon (see my first few lines lol). In the future, consult a moderator first if you feel you’ve been wronged.
        +1

Comment

Another old song sung by a noobie. It’s typical noobie’s problem...yes, only noobies have this type of issue. There are hundreds stories like this; we’ve heard them all.

Shop at the Gate or the Bay, and you will be satisfied as this place is definitely not for you, bro.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
          Last edited by efajri; 14-03-19, 19:32.
          https://secure-ds.serving-sys.com/Bu...tch/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by TWayneJr View Post

Wow, so it's my fault right? You sound ridiculous.

I don't care what type of business you are running.... Legal or Illegal....if you take someone's money you have to deliver. If you can't do that efficiently or do it right, you don't need to be doing business. I should have every right to post my experience with this "trusted seller" and note my criticism. How dare you call me out for doing it.

And I'm not after free handouts. I'm saying if I was in this person's position, I would offer to correct a mistake. That's how you keep folks happy and buying from you. Not ignoring them and keeping your customers money.

As I said, I was seeing how this transaction goes before I buy more watches from this dealer.

"Buying from our TDs is a privilege, not a right" I seriously almost fell out of my chair after reading that.

Again, I should have the right to post my experience.

Comment

Nobody said it was your fault. It's just how it works. They don't actually get the credit card payments, they're through a third party so when they have to refund it between currency exchanges, moving money for illegal sales, dealing with the Chinese government and a third party doing the actual transaction it takes a while. All the TD's here are TD's for a reason and TBH as far as I know their reputations are without question. If you don't like the quality of the one you bought then sell it or change the strap. I understand you're issue with getting your refund but these things just take some patience.

Comment

Considering I’m new all of the responses to the initial post created by OP is all good information to know! I’m new to replicas so any experience is good experience. Good to know all this. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

OP and all noobies...when you decide to spend money on an illegal item or activity, you must expect to lose your money.

Let's say you are new on buying weed, oxy, crack or even a dirty pussy, you would expect to lose money, right? Because you don't know what's gonna happen. You would either get what you want, or you would get a bad batch, or you would get nothin' because your dealer or your pimp or even the whore you hire may scam you. But after several trial-and-errors (losing money), you would know where, who and how to get what you want, and you would develop great relationships with your dealer, pimp and whore, and eventually you would get the best batch they have and the cleanest pussy of any whore can have.
                  Last edited by efajri; 14-03-19, 19:56.

Comment

Clean pussy - link or pictures efajri

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by Baleno3 View Post
                      Clean pussy - link or pictures efajri

Sent from the RWI App
                      We're gonna have to go to a different forum for that. lol

Comment

lol might be easier to choose another watch....

J

Comment

Originally posted by efajri View Post
                          OP and all noobies...when you decide to spend money on an illegal item or activity, you must expect to lose your money.

Let's say you are new on buying weed, oxy, crack or even a dirty pussy, you would expect to lose money, right? Because you don't know what's gonna happen. You would either get what you want, or you would get a bad batch, or you would get nothin' because your dealer or your pimp or even the whore you hire may scam you. But after several trial-and-errors (losing money), you would know where, who and how to get what you want, and you would develop great relationships with your dealer, pimp and whore, and eventually you would get the best batch they have and the cleanest pussy of any whore can have.
                          Ok... So if I go to the local weed spot that everyone says they "trust", and ask them if they have the best "loud", and they say yes. Then I go to them again and ask the same questions and they say "yes". Then I go buy it and its BS... and they keep my money.....That makes them a shitty dealer.

I know what the deal is. I know it's the black market. That still is no excuse. Even the lowest level crack dealer or the shadiest pimp delivers what you pay for. If a dealer is trusted, I should not expect to lose money. There has to be accountability to be held in such regard.

Comment

Originally posted by jonrock View Post
                            lol might be easier to choose another watch....

J
                            I wasn't given that option, and if I did, I would have gotten an AP but I wouldn't pay over what they owe me.

Comment

Originally posted by poblack View Post

Ok... So if I go to the local weed spot that everyone says they "trust", and ask them if they have the best "loud", and they say yes. Then I go to them again and ask the same questions and they say "yes". Then I go buy it and its BS... and they keep my money.....That makes them a shitty dealer.

I know what the deal is. I know it's the black market. That still is no excuse. Even the lowest level crack dealer or the shadiest pimp delivers what you pay for. If a dealer is trusted, I should not expect to lose money. There has to be accountability to be held in such regard.
                              Shitty to you...not to other.
                              Try complaining to your MS13 or Blood & Crip weed or coca dealer and hold them accountable after getting a bad batch. See what happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X