• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Important - New Contact email : [email protected]

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Dear Customers,

Please note that from now on we will be using a new email address: [email protected]
That is already the best way to contact us since we have been having problems with our hotmail recently. In the meanwhile, emails sent to intimewatches@hotmail will still be handled; however, they will be replied from the new email mentioned above so the gradual full transition can be ensured over the next couple of months.

Thank you for your attention,
Ryan

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
Hey I mailed you back regarding a order I did and the payment because you send PayPal friends and family but it used to be buyers protection, and I send it bu I want to order fast. could you please reply

Oldschool Gwhiz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/18
Nor Cal
Hey I mailed you back regarding a order I did and the payment because you send PayPal friends and family but it used to be buyers protection, and I send it bu I want to order fast. could you please reply

Did he get back to you? I just emailed him an order too... just checking how your purchase is going.

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
Contact is very slow i mentioned. I just want to order a v10 and did it trough the site but the payment info has tp be confirmed and everything is slow

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
I have replied all email, please also check the spam box, or you can pm me if you haven't received my reply

DaemonMX

Patron
Certified
26/2/15
EU
Hi, just got your reply ryanwayer but now it seems that I can not reply "because your mail provider is refusing the mail". :( Any other way to get in touch and close the deal?

Matt_VII

Looking Around
28/2/20
Just sent a direct e-mail to Ryan regarding my first rep order placed beginning of March (as i've heard nothing from him). He replied almost straight away, very impressed so far. Awaiting the QC pics

Canny

Horology Curious
8/3/21
I ordered my Sub-date Hulk from InTime and looking forward to a response. :)

Baxxxton

Horology Curious
28/2/16
I sent you an email concerning some questions about a tank solo and a ronde solo. :)

drec24

Horology Curious
22/8/22
Hi Ryan,

I sent you email regarding order #136739. Hopefully i get reply soon. Thankyou

Kd926

Looking Around
4/3/23
France
Hello Ryan,

Yesterday I ordered a classic fusion 42mm SS APSF. I've followed your recommandation on your website, so i've ordered and paid on the website : https://www.monzawatch.com the same total amount on InTimeWatch ( 418$ ) with the same name and adress.

Since today i've received two messages from intimewatch telling me that my credit card payment has failed but i don't understand because i couldn't make the payment on intimewatch.com, but made it on monzawatch.com and received a payment confirmation

Can you please answer me ?

Oh Crap

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/23
Ireland
Hello Ryan,

Yesterday I ordered a classic fusion 42mm SS APSF. I've followed your recommandation on your website, so i've ordered and paid on the website : https://www.monzawatch.com the same total amount on InTimeWatch ( 418$ ) with the same name and adress.

Since today i've received two messages from intimewatch telling me that my credit card payment has failed but i don't understand because i couldn't make the payment on intimewatch.com, but made it on monzawatch.com and received a payment confirmation

Can you please answer me ?
I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will be along shortly .. but 1st post and with a problem... I could suggest that you read the new member stickies.. I could tell you to look at TD section for contact information.. I could tell you a lot of stuff that you can get quality information from but I won't as a simple look at the address you gave and the directions given to use a different website to pay (cause the original doesn't exist) points to a simple scam.. please read stickies and save yourself from yourself

Reactions: teerschwarz