• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New website - www.intime06.co

ausdigi

Horology Curious
12/12/20
I ordered from the site a few days ago, now when I go on there it says "You have been blocked by website admin" - what's going on there ?

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
I ordered from the site a few days ago, now when I go on there it says "You have been blocked by website admin" - what's going on there ?

the problem has been fixed, sorry for the confusion, I was upgrading the server.

rosdilp

Looking Around
27/2/14
The site is being weird. It's taking me to a "SHP Redirector" and my Bitdefender protection is flagging it as bad. I've not had problems with the site in the past.

kalbotron

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/14
Hi Ryan,

I checked your new site and it looks awesome. I was about to check the payment method but only two options are available and both of them are Bitcoin. Is VISA/Mastercard available?

Thanks!

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Credit card option is enabled now, Thanks!

boulder76

Looking Around
21/11/16
I tried to place an order with Visa, but your site only accepts Bitcoin and Litecoin, even though you posted here and the messages on your website say you now accept Visa/Mastercard. What's up with that?