• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New website - www.intime06.co

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Sorry, please try again, I have fixed the problem.

Reactions: OJAIII

qwertysian

Looking Around
25/3/19
Hey Ryan. I just ordered from you. Did you receive the payment? I also emailed you.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

cjyu2

Looking Around
27/4/19
Hi Ryan for my first purchase I followed exactly your instructions get bitcoincash and send to the address you gave me but it is very frustrating to get a reply saying I need to send the bitcoincash to another address. From your reputation I don't believe you are trying to con me for 219 usd but this is not a great impression as a first purchase asking me to pay twice the amount agreed. Is there any way you can fix this confusion or do I need to count my loss and seek business elsewhere? There are potentially thousands of dollars I'm willing to spend judging by the amount of products on your page and it would be very unfortunate because of something so little as this purchase
​​​

cjyu2

Looking Around
27/4/19
Hi Ryan
Forget my previous post I fkd up with the btc sht, thank you for your patience and always so prompt with replies

nupros

Looking Around
27/4/19
Texas
I sm stoked! I'm a junior here and just placed my first order!

A question,

I thought it would come with the boxes for my pre-ordered Daytona and the PAM ordered but assuming it doesn't. I tried placing another order for the two cases for it with papers and screwdrivers etc but said it was $150 in just shipping is there a way to add it to the original order?

TIA!

MadWatcher

Known Member
20/3/19
In case anyone needs to know for future reference, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash is 2 different things. It is not the same

Saiper

2/9/12
UK
Is there much chance of the site accepting Visa again any time soon? Eager to order, but aside from PP, it's the only method I trust.

Reactions: Charlie.t

Conjurers1

Looking Around
8/5/19
Hii guys !! I’m looking for a rolex gmt-master 16758 gold !!! Where can I get it ? Thanks !!

repmovseeker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/6/19
California
www.intime04.co

We accept:

1) Visa/Master Card
2) Bank Transfer payment 5% discount.
3) Bitcoin 6% discount
4) Litecoin 6% discount

If you can't find the items on the website, Please send me to email [email protected] with the pictures or web page link to the watches you looking for, Thank you very much!

Please don't PM me, send email to me directly, Thanks!

Regards

Ryan

How do you accept Visa? There is no option for it when I try to complete my order.

alex2lee

Horology Curious
26/8/15
www.intime05.co

We accept:

1) Visa/Master Card
3) Bitcoin 6% discount
4) Litecoin 6% discount

If you can't find the items on the website, please send me to email [email protected] with the pictures or web page link to the watches you looking for, Thank you very much!

Regards

Ryan

There are no options where i can pay with my card.

asif1972

Certified
11/1/11
Same question Ryan. Item in basket but only crypto payment.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Currently only accept Bitcoin / Litecoin / Paypal (for who purchased from us) and bank wire.

mrrobot

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/7/16
Hey Ryan, know you're getting back into the swing of things. If we're trying to place a new order via email with you is there a rough eta in which we should hear back form you by?

Orlando2002

Horology Curious
31/7/19
Canada
www.intime05.co

We accept:

1) Visa/Master Card
3) Bitcoin 6% discount
4) Litecoin 6% discount

If you can't find the items on the website, please send me to email [email protected] with the pictures or web page link to the watches you looking for, Thank you very much!

Regards

Ryan

It would make a greater website improvement to be able to filter out watches, for example, by case size, case thickness, watch style (e.g., ladies, men, sport, dress, etc.) .

Repgang3

Looking Around
29/10/19
edit- paid for day-date bp I will do a review and on reddit when received (=

Last edited:

repholic

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
11/12/19
EU
It would make a greater website improvement to be able to filter out watches, for example, by case size, case thickness, watch style (e.g., ladies, men, sport, dress, etc.) .

Nice idea but I think that it will be too long for the trusted dealer to make it, unfortunately :-(