• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to order, Please don't PM me, Contact us at [email protected]

qmss

Looking Around
17/5/07
hi ryanwayer,

I emailed you a couple of times already this week but didnt get a reply from you. emailed to the intimecs@gmail one. Do you use other email?

thanks

Duhrel

Looking Around
24/10/19
I have been emailing, but response time is very slow, or no response....

Hass

Looking Around
27/10/19
I’ve tried contacting Ryan but I can barely get a response. Only responded once 24hrs after my initial email, but not anymore. I’d like to place an order but would very much appreciate swift response, part of my customer satisfaction. Thank you.

tobitron11

Horology Curious
14/11/19
Hey first time for me and I decided to buy it on your store. Unfortunately, the first payment request has been blocked by Revolut (maybe I missed the confirmation) so I did another order where a payment request never appeared on my Revolut Account.
1. I answered both Order Confirmation and added [email protected] and asked for support
2. anything I missed here? Can I cancel the order myself and do it again?
3. sorry for the spam, I just want to make sure I haven't missed anything :)

Chen w.

Looking Around
5/12/19
i just order one hublot replica watch from intime ( ryan ) ( date :19/12/04) and i think my credit card is no problem but he sent me mail and said my cc payment is failed and ask me to check my bank
after checking with my bank they said the payment is done .....so i sent again mail to ryan ,but he insisted payment is failed ...really disappointed ,,, then i sent the copy of payment on 12/05 but they don't reply the mail to me ...and my credit card company told me the intime already charged the payment ......really helpless

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
I always replied all email, please pm me if there are any problems in this case, also please check the correct email address.

Inno166

Looking Around
20/8/20
Hi Ryan,

I sent you an email approximately 1 week ago as I'm after purchasing a watch. Please can you reply so I can get things stared with the purchase.

Thanks,

Paul

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Sorry, the factories are current closed to avoid the risk of raid recently. so We don't accept new orders at the moment.